Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Muchbee

VIP Member
That’s private that one so can’t see anything but hopefully she comes live again with the receipts
Shes gone off now people were saying rosies live but I'm blocked on most of hers so no idea which account she is/was using

Reactions: 2

NinaStar90

VIP Member
I'm away to Edinburgh airport early tomorrow morning, hoping she's actually on a random flight via Edin🤞🤞🤞

• Haha

Muchbee

VIP Member
Why is it a greenscreen in all the clips from rosies lives is she in the spa or in full hiding?👀

Spanor511

VIP Member
I remember her from a while back, she had a new girlfriend and disappeared off my fyp and the next I saw her she was single again and wanting in about bush 🫣
Aye she’s a wee creep. Used to talk about sleeping with people and what she would do to them, all smiling into the camera. Boak material. All meanwhile, the house is an absolute RIOT and the kids are screaming.

• Haha

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
Oh hazel has irritated me for a while she used to be in lives all the time a boring cunt!! Apparently rosie said that that lassie lornas daughter (15 years old) licked her 😳😳😳😳
vile cow. Ah I’m tuned into the McDonald’s code there now, could they no get a move on though jeezo