Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

She-Ra2000

VIP Member
Rosie was live apparently a minute ago and showed a screenshot of a chat between her and louise where Louise called the wean a creep🙈 now Louise is getting the voicenotes ready 🍿
---

hugojonesnew3 yoker was in the box she's in the comments now
She has voicenotes of T threatening her with a hammer she says 😭
---

hugojonesnew3 yoker was in the box she's in the comments now
She has voicenotes of T threatening her with a hammer she says 😭
That’s private that one so can’t see anything but hopefully she comes live again with the receipts

Reactions: 2

BILLY'S MRS

VIP Member
Can anyone give us a recap of lastnight? Louise is live with yoker just now ranting about rosie saying rosie got her jailed lastnight
---
Shes coming back on to share voicenotes from rosie WIT DID I MISS!?😂 She said those troll accounts are actually T
I missed it too. x

Spanor511

VIP Member
CJ’s been going to get round to painting that kitchen for years now, I mind when she got the new kitchen put in by the council she was talking about decorating it then and that must be about 2 year ago , she’s a lazy bastard who would rather spend her time on tiktok than sorting out her shitehole of a hoose.
Cass remember there used to be a constant mountain and I mean mountain of washing in her living room. Used to cover a full sofa all piled up.

LoopyHoopy71

VIP Member
Trying to catch up. So Rosie owes Chantelle money and Full. Stop. Denise. who has sadly given her hundreds?
Didn't see any of the CJ thing, so did Bush steal her cards and use them....coz that's a different level of shit! :mad:

KMH

That’s coming across extremely racist I would remove that comment ⬆

She-Ra2000

VIP Member
Can anyone give us a recap of lastnight? Louise is live with yoker just now ranting about rosie saying rosie got her jailed lastnight
---
Shes coming back on to share voicenotes from rosie WIT DID I MISS!?😂 She said those troll accounts are actually T
What account were they on? Is it stephs