Rosie Bush #38 Last Week, Longboobs Had Lez on the Deck. Now She's Phoning Her a Welfare Check

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dawn always came across a bleep in all her lives before this? I don’t know why Bush is surprised. All Dawn was interested in was the free holiday, you could tell she was uncomfortable being with Bush from the start. Dawn has her own daughters, and is obviously mad for the shagging. But of course Bush has got to make out their best pals when they barely know each other.
I don’t even think she had spent much time with Dawn in real life before the holiday other than Dawn giving Rosie lifts for sunbeds . She hardly knew her

Reactions: 9
Bush is spending all her money on this holiday as it’s part of Tyler’s birthday. All she’s done is beg from before she left for the airport. She was begging for a drink in the airport.

Reactions: 11
She’s got to cast up absolutely everything she gets people. Naebody had to know she gave Dawn the 10 euros, Rosie’s the one who kept harping on about paying for the taxi to try to make her look like a good person.

Reactions: 12
I cried because I couldn't get flights because it was coming up in Spanish 😂😂😂 that's what happens when you're in a foreign country 😂 she's just tried to say Goodbye in Spanish and said thank you 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anybody going anywhere with Rosie in the future needs their heid looked at after all this. It’ll be the exact same on the next holiday

Not taking any euros on holiday is a bit tit to be fair. Dawn was planning on sitting by that pool not spending a penny all day. I don’t think she planned on moving from it because she said on the first day not to book her on the dolphin excursion as she would just stay at the pool until Bush said no.

Reactions: 6
Awk well, it went as expected. It all exploding & the mad shagger bleeping off home 😏

Reactions: 8
Anybody going anywhere with Rosie in the future needs their heid looked at after all this. It’ll be the exact same on the next holiday
Loads of people tried to tell Dawn that….I think as I said above, Dawn thought she would be able to just lie at the pool all day in silence….block Bush out. Bush would never and never let that happen. On the first day, Bush ensured they went upto the room together etc when Dawn wanted to stay at the pool.

Reactions: 5
So fed up of the rosie pitty party its never her and lifes so bad for her.
Must be hard everyone flinging money at you and paying for you to do stuff your lazy arse could never afford to do.
Are we really meant to be believe that she ignored someone threatening to punch her child.
Surely that destroys her claim to be a good mum.

I'd love to see cher and Rosie on holiday together, they'd be dragging each other about by the hair but it would be quality viewing lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Missed the drama earlier did Dawn actually go in the box 🤣 she’s defo seen what bush has says about her n went nah fk you.
As for Dawn threatening T , that’s bullshit. She’s a big loud mouth n prob says something in a jokey way but not a chance did she say she’s gonny batter a wean fs

I'd love to see cher and Rosie on holiday together, they'd be dragging each other about by the hair but it would be quality viewing lol.
I believe cher would batter Rosie but Rosie is a big shitebag and only goes for people if she thinks they have no chance like lez when she was out her nut or Louise when they are mad with it.
She talks a big game but she's no daft.
Shes a master manipulator and would rather convince everyone else to go after someone.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Missed the drama earlier did Dawn actually go in the box 🤣 she’s defo seen what bush has says about her n went nah fk you.
As for Dawn threatening T , that’s bullshit. She’s a big loud mouth n prob says something in a jokey way but not a chance did she say she’s gonny batter a wean fs
Naw Dawn patched her request for an online rammy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She speaks the same way as Rosie, it's all just "jokes". Dawn called T a goon or something similar in one of the videos at the pool, Rosie was fine with that too as she posted the video herself! If Rosie was that arsed about dawn saying she was going to hit her child she'd have said something at the time!

She speaks the same way as Rosie, it's all just "jokes". Dawn called T a goon or something similar in one of the videos at the pool, Rosie was fine with that too as she posted the video herself! If Rosie was that arsed about dawn saying she was going to hit her child she'd have said something at the time!
Exactly , she’s just clutching now.

Reactions: 6
Just like she couldn’t wait to go live and tell everyone she gave her money for a taxi. I knew that was the start of it and would piss Dawn off.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.