Rosie Bush #36 rosie decks lez but she does it off-cam. whilst dressed up and looking like the michelin man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Doris Day" got herself modded on Lez live and blocked the mccolls, natalie etc I got blocked today aswell bet that's who the tattlelife accounts are aswell that sick boot

• Wow
Reactions: 7
"Doris Day" got herself modded on Lez live and blocked the mccolls, natalie etc I got blocked today aswell bet that's who the tattlelife accounts are aswell that sick boot
The tattle accounts floating round the comments are a complete riddy, it’s obvious that it’s none of us. Strange behaviour

Reactions: 14
The tattle accounts floating round the comments are a complete riddy, it’s obvious that it’s none of us. Strange behaviour
They're trying to make us look like fannies/get us into drama. Weird cunts.

Reactions: 8
Rosie is back with a smack and a bang, specifically aimed at Wee Lez's face.

She's made up with Big Fat Cher and Creepy Pish-Streak Zander and she's even managed to inspire Fleabag Susan to think she could take Lez in a fight. Which is saying something, as Susan can't even clean up a cat shite, never mind win a cat fight.

Now we're just patiently waiting for the next episode, presumably set in a jail cell.

Congrats to @beebee789 aka Pandemonium's future husband for the thread title.

View attachment 2249298

Thanks to @Cass_25 for this beautiful image of Rosie, post-fight.
That pic looks like the end of an Eastenders episode just before the DOOF DOOFS 😂 :p

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ngl I’ve had a very tough weekend with work and surviving on about 3 hours sleep so catching up with this has gave me some entertainment.. nothing more entertaining than when bush is on one

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Ngl I’ve had a very tough weekend with work and surviving on about 3 hours sleep so catching up with this has gave me some entertainment.. nothing more entertaining than when bush is on one
I hope things settle down and you get some rest ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Know what’s annoying about the full situation see Rosie’s “sister” that she’s sticking up for I’m 99% sure that’s no even her sister 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Know what’s annoying about the full situation see Rosie’s “sister” that she’s sticking up for I’m 99% sure that’s no even her sister 😂
it isn’t her sister. duck knows how they know each other but she is defo not her sister.

Rosie says she is "sisters" with every female she speaks to. They even made a show about it in the 90s.

rosie - Copy.png

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I know we can’t mention civilians on here 😂😂 so go look on Rosie’s tik tok , 8 videos down she’s doing a reply to someone’s that’s commented, says about sibling rivalry , surely that’s got to be her her sister , if no she’s her double 😂😂

• Haha
I know we can’t mention civilians on here 😂😂 so go look on Rosie’s tik tok , 8 videos down she’s doing a reply to someone’s that’s commented, says about sibling rivalry , surely that’s got to be her her sister , if no she’s her double 😂😂
She did do a video reply to her actual sister, I went for a nosey on her page 🤥😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
that one is her sister but the Debbie lassie she goes on about being her sister isn’t.

Reactions: 6
Right wee Rolly give Javier a row please !! I got in to trouble for talking about cum faces the other day . Same rules for us all 😂😂😂
There will be nae mare talk of cum faces or ill report yeez. Aye alan and his plate and beebee will take me under their wing and make me into the biggest grass the tayto has ever seen🤣. Noo behave!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.