Rosie Bush #36 rosie decks lez but she does it off-cam. whilst dressed up and looking like the michelin man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actual state of them all in that Ben's live cackling like the witches they are
Ben who is clearly Lottie inspired who puts on an accent and doesn't show her face .
Oh and the wee cum bucket on tik tok den ren .
Rosie it's a pity u don't put much more effort into Ur kids as Ur youngest wouldn't be in an unit u fat smelly spotty greaseball

Reactions: 15
We should run a sweepstake on who's gaff rosie ends up at next for a bonding session. Blanco? Chicken abbie wheres she been?

Reactions: 7
I'm only caring about the dug, tell me the dug made it tae Dundee and he's ok?! Loadsa people were asking Louise where he was but she never answered. Poor wee guy.

Reactions: 5
We should run a sweepstake on who's gaff rosie ends up at next for a bonding session. Blanco? Chicken abbie wheres she been?
She’ll be up visiting Jade. Wonder if her man is still dishing out half oz of green for gobbles?
Soon see when Rosie’s on her way home pie eyed n hittin the giggles 👀😭

Rosie was saying on Bens live she canny find her glasses, Louise was wearing them yesterday in her live 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ffs Rosie giving advice on pregnancy now 🤦🏼‍♂️ is there no end to her talents, she’s really wasted being on benefits

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm only caring about the dug, tell me the dug made it tae Dundee and he's ok?! Loadsa people were asking Louise where he was but she never answered. Poor wee guy.
Did Louise's mum no have Hugo?

Ffs Rosie giving advice on pregnancy now 🤦🏼‍♂️ is there no end to her talents, she’s really wasted being on benefits
Karma will come and bite them in the arse big time. It’s coming. Even if it’s standing on shite way new trainers on. There day will come.

heads up the extra dla/pip col payment is due to hit these scumbags banks during the week.

Reactions: 6
Ah right, she must've left him when they came back from Dundee, she had him down there before that though didn't she? Phew. Was aw worried. 😁
Im no positive but the last I saw him was when they were on the train to Louise's bit so I'm hoping they left him with her mum🤞

She’ll be up visiting Jade. Wonder if her man is still dishing out half oz of green for gobbles?
Soon see when Rosie’s on her way home pie eyed n hittin the giggles 👀😭
Sorry im too nosy and i huv tae know… whos man dishes out weed for gobbles 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.