Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

beebee789

VIP Member
Rosie is back with a smack and a bang, specifically aimed at Wee Lez's face.

She's made up with Big Fat Cher and Creepy Pish-Streak Zander and she's even managed to inspire Fleabag Susan to think she could take Lez in a fight. Which is saying something, as Susan can't even clean up a cat shite, never mind win a cat fight.

Now we're just patiently waiting for the next episode, presumably set in a jail cell.

Congrats to @beebee789 aka Pandemonium's future husband for the thread title.

1687109776867.png

Thanks to @Cass_25 for this beautiful image of Rosie, post-fight.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

beebee789

VIP Member
Rosie says she is "sisters" with every female she speaks to. They even made a show about it in the 90s.

rosie - Copy.png

• Haha
Reactions: 24

beebee789

VIP Member
Imagine giving Rosie Bush money so she can buy skincare products. That's like giving Myra Hindley money for babysitting. The audacity.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

beebee789

VIP Member
I hope to fuck the nurses are aware of the shit she is doing on these Lives and that the Drs in charge of her treatment know as well. For someone who was apparently so close to ending her life, she's moved on to thinking about her future needs and wants incredibly quickly.

That's not how it works, Rosie. People who attempt suicide do not sit and plan out their décor a few days later. Why would you, if your intention was not to live anymore? Paint would be the last thing on your mind. You would not give a fuck what colour your house was, or your nails. Merely living would be a distress to you.

But not Rosie. She's ready to move on and move upwards. To me, this just proves what a lying con woman she is. She's no better than Dee Maxwell or Amy Glass, because she has scammed these idiots out of money with her performance. She will never get her daughter back and her son is old enough to learn to hate her, as he should. Well done, Rosemarie. Enjoy your fucking cushions.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

beebee789

VIP Member
TTT

Rosie Bush #37 Begging in Boxes and Trips to the "Spa," Longboobs Has Cash Yet She Won't Buy a Bra.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

beebee789

VIP Member
If there was blood on the walls, it's because she's gone around that house like Laurence Llewellyn-Bowen, splashing it about for maximum effect. I bet she even sent a wee farewell message to someone she knew would raise the alarm.

Her entire history of trauma, self-harm and suicidal ideation is crafted in order to manipulate. It's a means to an end. To her, these horrendous things are merely tools to get what she wants, be that sympathy, attention or to worm her way out of situations of her own creation.

I find her completely repugnant and I really hope those psychiatrists in Leverndale can see through her façade. She can talk a big game, but she's not half as smart as she thinks she is. However she will never get any real help, because those Drs are treating the version of Rosie she wants them to see, this illusion of a victim.

So the cycle repeats.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Spanor511

VIP Member
A young girl done an admin apprenticeship in my work, rough upbringing, parents both addicts. She fell pregnant at just 18. Moved into a flat with nothing, we all put in money and bought everything she needed for that baby. However, slowly but surely she done up that flat by herself, she came back to work and has done a room at a time, it looks amazing and honestly I could greet for her at how proud I am and what a good mum she is five years on. Bush should be absolutely ashamed of herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Cass_25

VIP Member
What is lydo username please I've not heard of this one 🤣
He’s a big handsome MMA champion fighter , one of Glesgas top gangsters, drives a brand new Range Rover , his best pal in the world makes cartoons & Lydo sticks his wee man in a wooman wae face awfffy similar to the wummin in the left hand side of yer profile photie . None of this is a lie, definitely no 🤥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
I had to laugh at this crackpot earlier.

I was doing a Tracy and earwigging outside of her Live and she was going on about how she is the most famous person on Scottish Tiktok because there was a front page story about her in the tabloids in 2015 when she was dumped at the altar. So she went on about how famous she was, how she was just as famous as David Cameron because that story about him and the pig were also on the front page at the same time (must've been a pig-themed news cycle).

Anyway, 2 minutes later someone in the comments must've popped up and said that doesn't make her famous. She goes "I never said i was famous, so for that you're getting blocked. Goodbye" 😭😭😂

She's actually fucking warped.

Here's the news story for anyone interested. Davinder had a lucky escape.

View attachment 2254337
IMG_1887.png

• Haha
  • Heart

beebee789

VIP Member
I know we've all said it before, but what a waste of NHS time and resources this fucking cesspit of a woman is. She's come straight off the ward and back to the exact behaviour she claims put her there in the first place. It actually infuriates the fuck out of me. Mental illness is no joke and she has taken the absolute piss out of it for her own gain, and no doubt will again, when this latest family du jour goes tits up.

I hope there's screen recordings of her behaviour and antics today after leaving the hospital, because the next time she has a fake fucking meltdown i'll send them on to Leverndale myself. She is as much of a malingerer as Cherine and needs to be properly dealt with.

• Heart

beebee789

VIP Member
DenRen could cure cancer and i'd still think she was a dirty catfish cunt. She was a willing participant when James was actively abusing other women. She's a snake of the highest order and if she's scared, then that's just karma for all the times she did it to others. Vile creature.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

Lillybee2020

VIP Member
Seen it been mentioned that Rosie was kicking Lez in the head/face when she was on the ground. That makes me sick. People have been killed with one kick to the head. It’s gonna take someone to lose their life and even then these cretins will carry on. How a mum of 2 can behave like this online just baffles me. I hope she does get the jail, then T can get a break from this madness.

beebee789

VIP Member
Why does she even drink when she gets into such a state? Does she no get embarrassed?

I came on here pissed months ago and told Case25 she should be nicer about Miss JJ and i've still got the fear fae that. 😭

• Haha
Was going to reply to the other thread then seen there was a new one. I genuinely hope Louise stays away from her this time. She's a bit nuts but I quite like her, Rosie clearly brings out the worst in her and its toxic. She said herself yesterday its her own fault cause she keeps going back but then Rosie always had been master manipulator even before Louise. She's just twisted and it's always everyone else's fault. Can't believe we've went full circle again and she's ran out of people to be pals with so she's got to go back to old ones 😂😂 you'd seriously need your head looked at if you would think being pals with Rosie is a good idea 🤣

• Heart

beebee789

VIP Member
It's mad how quick she is to call everyone family whilst completely abandoning her real family at the drop of a hat.

I hope there's wolves on those hills. I'd actually watch that Live.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16