Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Muchbee

VIP Member
Aye I'd say she'd shite herself 😂
I feel like rosie could go ahead. Louise is the type to either run or pick up a pole😑

Who’s meant to be going to batter Rosie? I can’t see them live anywhere?
Live on rowseboosh the live just ended though think the phone got droont in the rain. I missed who said they were coming to batter her😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2

cctm

VIP Member
So what happened there??? Did i hear the sis say they were in lez landing??

Muchbee

VIP Member
Hopefully if they are on their way to Dundee Louise’s maw will see the nick she’s in & have a word
A weans birthday party I'm sure they said they were going to🫣

Just watching wee Lez rant the noo - ooooooh for fuck sake bush and mater will be making an extra stop on their way back to rosies bit

• Haha

cctm

VIP Member
How would she even get home to Dundee at this time of night? The last train is before midnight I’m sure? Same for busses?
Aw really? I have no clue about things like that, that lassie fern wouldnt have took her home would she? Its a long drive

Muchbee

VIP Member
What happened last I saw Louise was winding her up about shitting herself then I went aff😷

• Haha

howyoudoing

Wind has got back to Rosie what Lez has been saying. I know it’s normally hate on Rosie season but if that’s what Lez is on about and she’s bringing kids into it like that that has nothing to do with Rosie then she’s a fucking imbecile.
Rosie is giving me Laura Turnbull vibes when she talks these days, the way she looks down while making statements and her pitch and tone.

Muchbee

VIP Member
She's just after cracking up, rosie cut the live but I dunno what happened i only saw about 6 seconds of it could just hear her shouting about her fuckin claze
---
I seen them start a battle with some fella and he asked how old she was 😭
Wonder if she gets on the trains for a half fare
---
I seen them start a battle with some fella and he asked how old she was 😭
Wonder if she gets on the trains for a half fare

• Haha

aleesha12

That was funny with the taxi driver. Put a balaclava on if you’re going to rob me 😂😂
---
Leccy and gas card 😂😂

cctm

VIP Member
Shes shouting where is my team that help me skelp it, a few of you must have a big gift in yous 😂😂😂

• Haha

Ell87

VIP Member
Just caught Rosie’s live she’s not taking Tyler to Blackpool with her as she’s going out drinking with Steven, am guessing that’s that Stee she’s been live with all week
I was under the impression from the start he wasn't going. I thought I heard her say the other day he was going to her sisters?

Bella2920

VIP Member
What a shitshow 😭 am surprised les actually answered the door! Rosie’s a clown for live streaming going to someone’s door to batter them when she’s out on bail