Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Muchbee

VIP Member
I’ve never seen the like of it 😱😂🤦‍♀️

wonder what frati thinks of the rekindled friendship?
She was in their live earlier asking for an explanation for the scripted talk - cher said to John look even jade believed it when we said it's scripted
---
There will be recordings all over the place tomorrow no doubt if not already

Reactions: 1

gimme5mama

Chatty Member
I keep forgetting About this thread cause I don't watch rosie often. It's 3oclock in the morning and I've had tears laughing at ur comments 🤣🤣 the first one to set me off was u saying rosie smells like sweat and arse I burst out laughing my mans eyes shot open and went were u just laughing 🤣 I said naw. Then yer comments about case25 and Danny I was howling 🤣🤣🤣 he's gon I fkn knew you were laughing get tae sleep ya fucking crack pot then ye coming to look for us in the tayto motor 🤣🤣🤣 well am noo in the bad books due papped oot for ma carry on 🤣🤣 so I hope ye have a spare bed cause it's aw ur fault 🤣🤣🤣🥰
😂😂😂😂😂 awww Rolly I love you , you crack me up . Bold yin trying to catch you out laughing 😂😂 of course I have a spare bed for you , we can have a wee tayto sleepover , sit up & talk about bams all night lol x

• Heart

BILLY'S MRS

VIP Member
Who's in Rosie’s house with her now & how is Louise getting back to Dundee at this time of night unless Frankie's takjng her home? x

cctm

VIP Member
It has hen she's wanting Lez in her boax she doesn't care if she gets banned
---
Wants her own sister in the boax noo for an argument😆
---
Wants her own sister in the boax noo for an argument😆
Obviously trying to drum up some drama for gifts 🤣🤣🤣 lez get in ma boax 😂😂😂😂😂 oh lez go on get in there

I worry for his dog I saw a video on tik tok of a check on his dog and it was chained up in his house. Hope he doesn't leave it like that constantly. . Also wonder who watched the dog when he was away to meet sobriety Jack in England. :(
I seen they clips aswell, sure she phoned the police on the sspca and said they were harassing him. Another waste of space that shouldn't be allowed a dog. Can't even look after himself.
---
😂😂😂 Well they had a good run of each others company there, that seemed like the longest they've been together yet. Wonder how long they are "done" for this time? 🤔🤔

That fern lassy was driving rosie and mater (i think)
Yeah she was. He’s saying she’s been coming for him for months so I wonder if it’s been her that suggested going to egg his house? Either way he’s (supposedly) called the police on them all.

gimme5mama

Chatty Member
Apology accepted 😂
Get your arse over to the new thread so we can discuss this 😂😂😂
---
I've missed a whole weekend of Bush what's been happening
Type Rosie Bush in to Tik Tok and you’ll see the carnage from the last few days , mental honestly !!
---
I've missed a whole weekend of Bush what's been happening
Type Rosie Bush in to Tik Tok and you’ll see the carnage from the last few days , mental honestly !!

Last edited: