Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ell87

VIP Member
you timed it right 😂
---

If only we could all sit & beg for money to go on holiday 😏 i might need to start it because maternity pay is fucking shocking 😂
Thank golden Beesus! My man doesn't watch tiktok but I like to show him the bams every now and then, he's not the most discreet he'd have outted me shouting down the full strip "there's they bams you talk about on that tayto hing" ...an I'm not even kidding 😭😂
Aye what have they made since Sunday, about £1500? that's a nice wee chunk out a holiday abroad for us! I wanted to reduce my hours when I go back but simply can't afford to, especially after already being on such low mat pay!
---
Im so sickened at the level of full on begging from them both “please please guys i need 50 more perfumes to reach the target” “please if any of you have a carousel in yous please send one” 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
They are disgusting but they're not giving a toss, they're laughing all the way to the bank online travel agents!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

cctm

VIP Member
Oh no-one’s to worry shes not leaving her son home alone while her an mater are at blackpool- he will be with his uncle frankie the whole time

• Wow

Muchbee

VIP Member
She popped up on my feed the other day, an article in the Sun saying how she’s a single mum and she managed to do her garden up. Because, as we all know, single parents can’t do gardening…. 🙄
A forgot we were talking about SV there and was pure confused thinking when the fuck rosie done her garden up

• Haha

Bella2920

VIP Member
I’m starting to think these cunts are all paid actors and we are being played like a fiddle 😭😂
Lez has watched too many action movies she needs to turn the TV off 😭😭 al never get over ‘many have tried, many have died’ hahahaha

• Haha

Wee Toots

VIP Member
i hear ya! I have been up & down to the hospital the past 8 weeks with the baby being so early but finally got him home yesterday so my exhaustion is about to get a whole lot worse now he is home & trying to get our own wee routine going 🤞🏻☺
So happy for you ❤❤❤

Secret location with drone and red car coming soon for baby cuddles 🥰

• Heart

irishlassie

VIP Member
I’m no bored I’ve 2 jobs weans and a man! FYI Louise I get pumped perfectly well!! Not my fault you all come on a public platform air all your business and jump about Fanny’s for us to comment on

Cher and blanco lapping this all up! Funny they know everything when they are “aff the app”

• Heart

Muchbee

VIP Member
Her an bush doing tt on the aisle of the planes 😂😂😂😂
Cannot wait😂 @Lillybee2020 you better get footage of them being papped aff coz thats when they'll cut the live. Apparently we are getting lives every step of the way and same as Blackpool we are going in her poacket so we can go on the rides with them

• Haha

Spanor511

VIP Member
I would take great satisfaction watching anyone knock out Fleabo. Justice for her cat and Shug.

cctm

VIP Member
Wow. As someone who has just about come through dv i can say if the person doing that to me had a gun I'd be absolutely terrified for my life and my childrens. Is he actually saying the lassie was wrong to "grass" him for having a gun?
Well done on getting through it ❤❤❤ sorry you had to go through this!
Im a bit confused about the whole situation however, if someone had been violent towards you and you knew they had a gun i can only imagine how terrifying that would be for someone so if i was in that situation i would report it to the police as well!! They say one of the most dangerous times is after someone leaves their abuser add a gun into the mix its a lethal combination

Muchbee

VIP Member
He's dismissing the DV though by saying Google and you'll see it was for a gun... just because that's all the paper mentioned for whatever reason. I haven't googled or read any of the articles im just saying the lassie wasn't in the wrong good for her - what JJ said was out of order, Pande is backing that for some strange reason

cctm

VIP Member
Louise- aye her wi the fishy cunt
Some eejit in the comments- you seem so kind hearted louise 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

humdinger

How many people going to phone up and report Susan noo. If brains were made of shite Susan wouldn't smell 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha