Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lrkn27

VIP Member
As loud as lydo screams in her defence, janines silence is deafening she's looking worse and worse as the day goes on
thought she said it with chest so the Billy Big Baws Janine should get her arse on live & defend what she has said about people!

Reactions: 5
She took the TikTok about Kirsty (Mater’s bestie) being bullied by her ex down. Kirsty was in the comments saying the police are involved. It was embarrassing- threatening to ruin her life!
She was getting well slagged in the comments aswell and her only comeback was so you condone bullying then? No rosie there just laughing at you thinking anyone would be scared of you considering everyone has seen the absolute riot you are 😂 she needs to sort her own shit first before trying to involve herself in anyone else's

Cass_25

VIP Member
This night in the hotel she is describing is extremely unlike what it seemed like in the tiktoks she was making of it. Rosie must have looked braw in a fancy hotel in the bar in her Primark jammies 😭😂
Charlene the brickie’s clearly had enough of Rosie harping on about Louise & got shot of her

Cass_25

VIP Member
Big Chello the supergrass will be right on the phone to the polis for Rosie keeping on speaking about her online🤦🏼‍♀️

andiooop

VIP Member
What's Rosie talking about, the risings was all a big joke to get to Cher?
She's saying she knew if she came on and did the risings, cher would come on and gift her money to the people she was battling just to get at her, leaving her skint and giving her money to randoms. Which she did do. But cher has also made just as much or more than rosie now lol But Rosie's also said earlier she came on and did the risings when cher was off so no one could say she was just going it to get at her. She's happy with her cash the now and is off to buy a wine to celebrate, just put a SS up showing she cashed out £531. Here we gaaaow.

singlelife

VIP Member
I'm a bit confused by who had the dog when, the post I seen had a bit of a timeline I'll try find it again and SS x
---
This is the post
The woman Heather mentioned is a friend of mine from the rescue world. I wouldn’t go too much on what is on that post. There’s lots of evidence as to who had the dog were & when. Heather actually called out this Rachael as she was denying all knowledge of huncho.

Reactions: 4