Rosie Bush #34 could there be a new squeeze playing with her wizards sleeve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The beggy barbers Mrs is full of shite he’s still on the rankings . He knew fine well what Cher was like & wasn’t arsed, he won’t be arsed about the Merki thing either .
IMG_1875.jpeg

Reactions: 9
They’ve got no intentions of coming off the rankings and it won’t be the last time they do them either. Too much to resist for Beggy bastards.

Reactions: 7
The beggy barbers Mrs is full of shite he’s still on the rankings . He knew fine well what Cher was like & wasn’t arsed, he won’t be arsed about the Merki thing either .
View attachment 2184821
He's only stopped doing battles but he's obviously still hoping to get enough gifts during his lives to keep him up there!
Wonder how Cher's gonna get the second uni to him now 🤔

I seen a vid where CLA is battling dgdecor & she says to someone to send her a lion & she’ll send one back. Apparently that’s why she got banned or kicked off. Is that not the same as what Cher is doing with this barber guy? She’ll send him a unicorn this week & he’s to send her it back next week?

Reactions: 5
I seen a vid where CLA is battling dgdecor & she says to someone to send her a lion & she’ll send one back. Apparently that’s why she got banned or kicked off. Is that not the same as what Cher is doing with this barber guy? She’ll send him a unicorn this week & he’s to send her it back next week?
She got banned for hateful speech she said she wished he would die in a car accident but then also she was in trouble with tiktok for giving her account to evil queen. There’s loads of gifting rings on there CLA even gifted herself from her other account

Right so this is purely me putting 2 + 2 together and coming up with 5 but yest kat mccoll said she was seeing someone from tik tok & didn't want her to hear her saying that she was marrying someone else for a joke. I'm sure I've just heard Rosie saying her & kat are getting steaming together next weekend (doing housework while listening) new power couple maybe? 🤔🤣
---
Kats in Rosies box now 😏 would love this to be true it would piss cher off soooo much, petty I know 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Right so this is purely me putting 2 + 2 together and coming up with 5 but yest kat mccoll said she was seeing someone from tik tok & didn't want her to hear her saying that she was marrying someone else for a joke. I'm sure I've just heard Rosie saying her & kat are getting steaming together next weekend (doing housework while listening) new power couple maybe? 🤔🤣
Lastnight (i think) I heard rosie telling wee kat that when her and Charlene first started seeing each other Charlene phoned rosie and asked if rosie was shagging wee kat to annoy cher😆 they were laughing about it but them having a drink together should be good viewing 🤓

• Haha
He's only stopped doing battles but he's obviously still hoping to get enough gifts during his lives to keep him up there!
Wonder how Cher's gonna get the second uni to him now 🤔
I heard him encouraging that in a sly, conniving way. I won’t be doing battles, but if you guys want to keep me up there, that’s up to yous. Absolute wee runt of a begger.

Reactions: 10
I heard him encouraging that in a sly, conniving way. I won’t be doing battles, but if you guys want to keep me up there, that’s up to yous. Absolute wee runt of a begger.
Do these people no ever feel shame or embarrassment?I'd be too mortified to sit and beg folk for money

---
Kats in Rosies box now 😏 would love this to be true it would piss cher off soooo much, petty I know 😂
I thought it was Kelly Coyle, she's always in the comments flirting with them all 😂

Reactions: 4
He’s being very fly with the way he’s begging. He was making digs at his wife or girlfriend earlier anaw about what she was wearing I canny mind exactly what he said but I mind thinking he was being a dick to the lassie. I really can’t take to him, the partner doesn’t seem all there , she really wasn’t getting what Rosie was trying to tell her tonight about kids being at risk due to Chers PLM connections.
---
I thought it was Kelly Coyle, she's always in the comments flirting with them all 😂
I’ve noticed Kelly Coyle is always wanting in about Kat Clampet too on the odd time I’ve made it into their lives without having to earwig from outside to avoid being blocked by the block happy halfwits

She got banned for hateful speech she said she wished he would die in a car accident but then also she was in trouble with tiktok for giving her account to evil queen. There’s loads of gifting rings on there CLA even gifted herself from her other account
Thx for that. I only watch bits of her when she comes up on fyp

Reactions: 3
I was gutted when she didn’t win her appeal 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Affected darlings.
she will go for it again this week on one of her 7 accounts 😂
---
Ian Moore is on live doing a Bush & singing Colourblind 😂 just let the poor soul rest in peace ffs 🫣

Last edited:
  • Haha
EQ was on this morning on Chelsea’s account saying she’s not giving it back so am waiting on the fallout 😂
Is Elfbar out the picture now? She was giving me the heave she put me off watching CLA I couldn’t take looking at the boggingness, the burping & louse riddled scratching 🤢 if I want to see that I just fire on Susan

• Haha
Is Elfbar out the picture now? She was giving me the heave she put me off watching CLA I couldn’t take looking at the boggingness, the burping & louse riddled scratching 🤢 if I want to see that I just fire on Susan
aye she is gone. CLA may recall her if she needs the views & gifts, she is good at that 😏

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.