Rosie Bush #31 Oot her tanko wi inspector blanco, bens turned her back on the bush

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah I give it to Monday. We all know how much they all love a funday Monday sesh.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Nah bonfire night they’ll be out their nut using it as an excuse to get mwi 🎆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does Mater not work? How does she afford all these trains to Glasgow it’s no cheap.

Reactions: 3
Does Mater not work? How does she afford all these trains to Glasgow it’s no cheap.
She’ll be on the pip aswell and have a bus pass which gives you half price train fares. Can u imagine her in a working environment 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’ll be on the pip aswell and have a bus pass which gives you half price train fares. Can u imagine her in a working environment 🤣
there would sackings for gross misconduct all round when everybody knocks duck out her 🤯😂

• Haha
hardly any of the bampots work , on the pip with fibromyalgia & mental health through drug miss-use like half the population, and still they are hard done too , no malice towards the genuine people , like stephanie burke , dont think she works because she a warrior , but grafting away all day on tik tok looking fine with her Christmas appeal (which is great btw) out collecting toys , making up bags etc

The video comments on caravan Tracy's death are hilarious. She's obviously no dead 😂😂or the sky would be filled with balloons

• Haha
Definitely not. She was on fb offering to make Xmas dinner for 3 people. I know Cass & Beeb reserved 2 so if you’re lucky might be 1 left 🤣🤣
Bet Cass n Beebs are buzzing for their beige Christmas dinner 🥰
I swear Tracy cooks all her food on her radiator everything she makes looks absolutely barkin 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I swear Tracy cooks all her food on her radiator everything she makes looks absolutely barkin 🤮
You’d become a Jehovah Witness if you got one of Tracy’s dinners 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Excuse me 😡oor slabbery chopped Queens culinary cuisine is cooked in her bogging schlowww cooker actually . I hope the meat in our Xmas food parcels are cooked to perfection like that time she boiled up one of Gordon next doors lungs 😍 we might need to take some worming tablets afterwards as the tubs the meals are coming in have been licked clean by her dog but it’s part of the experience 😍
C1ED81D8-B3A3-44AD-BCA7-4132A3A4969A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.