Rosie Bush #3 Geeasy noggin, hoose boggin. Pals droppin like flies, while we fund what she buys!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just scrolled on to it and my husbands like...is this what happens when you've been stuck in isolating? Is this what stir crazy look like? Watching that shite o your phone 😭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve got 2nd hand embarrassment for this lot, it’s Monday night ffs, gonna stoap it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Rosie the scheme benefit version of Simone cowell

Rosie telling him she’s got her nails done so she can rap them around his d*ck, imagine hearing ur mum talk like that on the internet? Feel sorry for the wee guy
Imagine putting your dick in that mouth I wouldn't touch hers way a stick with shite on the end

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think Blairs probably the best looking person she's been with, he's clean and has a job too! I can see her being so desperate to hang on to him even as friends on the off chance he goes near her again. I bet you she done the raffle as a way to stay close to him too, maybe even guilt trip him in to being with her one day and now it's all blown up in her big ugly smelly spotty face 😂😂😂😂. Good luck with your singing competition Rosie, I'm sure T is super proud of you singing away to strangers on tiktok actually believing you're doing something 😂

Reactions: 14
I actually found something more embarrassing than the bush herself tonight

A fan account. It was sharing one of her videos like "the one and only"

And she had commented hearts, and the person was like "omg, I love you so much, can't believe you replied"

Imagine that was your maw. A Rosie bush fangirl. You'd just climb straight into the oven.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

And she had commented hearts, and the person was like "omg, I love you so much, can't believe you replied"

Imagine that was your maw. A Rosie bush fangirl. You'd just climb straight into the oven.
Stopppp. Thats got to be her thats made that to redeem her rep after yesterday

• Haha

I think Rosie sits and makes these accounts herself and replies to herself, theirs no way one individual could be that delusional.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.