Rosie Bush #3 Geeasy noggin, hoose boggin. Pals droppin like flies, while we fund what she buys!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This “talent” contest is just the dregs of the society 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Jade Frati is another scheme goblin. Dunno what she's like these days but she was a pure weapon in school.
I just knew this. Could read her like a book. Another wax melt Queen. Absolutely rotten without a filter, a pure ned, and greets when her weans school put her in her place. Dealt with many scummy mummies like her, they greet and lose their temper when staff don’t get intimidated by them. Reprobate.

Reactions: 13
I just knew this. Could read her like a book. Another wax melt Queen. Absolutely rotten without a filter, a pure ned, and greets when her weans school put her in her place. Dealt with many scummy mummies like her, they greet and lose their temper when staff don’t get intimidated by them. Reprobate.

Who is this Jade Fradi?

Reactions: 1
I can’t listen to them singing, see the fact people take this tit for real, blows my mind. Singing karaoke for their `fans’ on a Monday night.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just another scheme maw that got in with this crew. Seems she’s always been a Fanny. Bet she bullied people in school. She’s vile.
She did. She's different to Rosie though as she is more likely to actually back up her big mouth. But she's a horror. Does not surprise me that she's had run ins with the school.

Reactions: 7
Oh Jesus that lassie slaughtering zombie you can tell they’re trying no to laugh 🤣🤣🤣

She did. She's different to Rosie though as she is more likely to actually back up her big mouth. But she's a horror. Does not surprise me that she's had run ins with the school.
aye she seems the type to back it up. I watch her now and again. Don’t mind her, was she and bush not in an argument a while back?

aye she seems the type to back it up. I watch her now and again. Don’t mind her, was she and bush not in an argument a while back?
No idea, this past few days is the first I've even noticed she's involved in all that gang. She would burst Rosie tbf so it's no surprise Rosie is up her arse 🤣

Reactions: 3
Ma poor ears! Cmon I'm only here for the bush making a total tit out of herself

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.