Rosie Bush #26 Won't stop abusing her burd, she's the Scheme version of Amber Turd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh my boy went to cinema today, bought popcorn for a £5, ate a bit and punted it for £4. Im proud and horrified at the same time 🙈😬
😂 That’s genius, no waste and everyone wins. Boy will go far.

Reminds me of selling single fags for 50p each back in the day. A ten deck only cost about £2.50-£3.00, I was minted in time for carry out time at the weekend (showing my age 😭)

Lewis was very uncomfortable with Polo’s carry on in his Live today.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
😂 That’s genius, no waste and everyone wins. Boy will go far.

Reminds me of selling single fags for 50p each back in the day. A ten deck only cost about £2.50-£3.00, I was minted in time for carry out time at the weekend (showing my age 😭)

Lewis was very uncomfortable with Polo’s carry on in his Live today.
Omg, 10 deck was £1.50 in my day and 20p a single. My wee granda used to give me piles of cash ( he called it skin money) all the money he skinned aff my granny during the week 😂. That sorted me for cargo and a party pack of fags at the wkend 🤭. Lewis really wasnt used the that carry on. He did the right thing cutting the live, he's the only 1 with his real face on it

• Haha
  • Heart
'if you shag Louise and she's wearing black Calvin Klein's you are a pedalo as they were Tyler's - Rosie Bush 2022

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
On a Rosie note, Stewart is not the type of person to be going over to Rosies for a quiet sober night with his bestie.

Rosie is acting so bleeping strange.
Aye she’s no acting like someone who’s sober, I’m not sure if it’s the pills she’s on or if there’s booze involved 🤷🏻‍♀️ The fact that rubber lips is there makes me think there’s probably at least booze! Lasted about 1 min in her live and had to come off cause she was annoying me with her signing

• Heart
Reactions: 8
'if you shag Louise and she's wearing black Calvin Klein's you are a pedalo as they were Tyler's - Rosie Bush 2022
I think Bushy should write a book of quotes never to say 🙄. Away back pedalo hunting, start wi yer living room ya creeper 🧟

And her top/vape are the same colour as her plooks 💚🤮

• Haha
Is it no weirder that Rosie gave Louise Ts boxers to wear? Is she drunk? She's been acting very weird

Reactions: 15
Keep getting notifications of @Elliesmum13 liking my posts and it's giving me the absolute fear every time I see the picture of Chelsea pop up man 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well that was an interesting catch up 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 phn didn't stop buzzing in work with notifications 🤭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Scotty just said we are exactly like them except we do it on a different forum. Apparently we don't put pedos and stuff. Of course we don't. Magz has that covered doesn't she?

Reactions: 7
Keep getting notifications of @Elliesmum13 liking my posts and it's giving me the absolute fear every time I see the picture of Chelsea pop up man 😂😂😂😂
Me too.. She had a wee holiday and just catching up 🥰

Scotty just said we are exactly like them except we do it on a different forum. Apparently we don't put pedos and stuff. Of course we don't. Magz has that covered doesn't she?
Someone quoted that today from TL we just use a different forum. Can Scooter think for himself ? Is that why he is everywhere, trying to cling on to a thought. Every expose he has done is shite from other people, who also know duck all . Least Rosie gave up when she knew she exposed innocent folk. Mon eh Rosie 🙋‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
And eh, we also don't drive past people's homes to try and intimidate them?

Of course he thinks we're similar, I checked most of the "yes the girls" accounts in that live earlier and they were about the average age of 50.
Hes got an army of Scheme Pick Me GILFs who spend their pension on him.
Apparently just like all us old housewive tattlers 👀😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Where'd she go?? That was me just caught up, get on her live n she cuts off 🤦‍♀️

Nvm shes back

Reactions: 3
Serious question, When will Scooters voice break ? My son has only turned 13 and his voice is deeper than wee Scooters

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Scrolling through the lives and that wee Googly eyed gollum looking jaggy teethed hole blocked me straight away 😲.

Reactions: 3
I didn't realise when pologimp 👀 was saying his cousin murdered someone that he murdered a 15 year old boy.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.