Rosie Bush #26 Won't stop abusing her burd, she's the Scheme version of Amber Turd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just caught someone else on the app who washes his sheets as much as bush

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Tagging myself so I don’t get lost πŸ˜‚
Justice for JD 🐝

Just caught someone else on the app who washes his sheets as much as bush
Wait what? Someone else does this? Is it a goblin thing to do? πŸ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Hey Bushwackers, I’ve been working like a witch and missed a tit load! Off on my holidays the morra so half Way through a bottle of Aldis finest 🍷 I’ll be taking you all with me on my travels 🀣 I can catch up at last!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Im handing in my notice. I always miss all the good tit! Every single fuckin time. I only seen bit this morning, and jade said i dont like rosie or what shes done and how shes acted, but she doesnt deserve that so i phoned n told her! Also release the screenshots my nose is bothering me πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So over the moon for Johnny!!! Justice at last. β™₯β™₯ I can pure picture Amber having a huge tantrum somewhere and it fills me with pure joy πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Rosie thinks she's having everyone on coming on the live screaming about Blair's boaby, speculating if his grans unwell or not. Gubbing diazepam and going down to the gym. She's in Stewart's box's room snorting gear off his mums bests dinner plate

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I Think Rosie’s been looking forward to sitting on Blair’s new boaby n this is partly how she’s raging

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I Think Rosie’s been looking forward to sitting on Blair’s new boaby n this is partly how she’s raging
She even called it an implant, I dunno if she was aware it takes a couple of years to complete the operation πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She even called it an implant, I dunno if she was aware it takes a couple of years to complete the operation πŸ˜‚
Her camel hoof was having flutters at the thought of it though , she wants her £900 worth 🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.