Rosie Bush #26 Won't stop abusing her burd, she's the Scheme version of Amber Turd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is wee Jean just having constant digs at Bushy ?? Just own it Jean, say her name, tag her ๐Ÿฟ

• Haha
Reactions: 15
In the voice of or lord and saviour Karen hausmen โ€œwhat the duck is going onโ€?? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ worked for 12 hours n came back to chaos fs ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ @Slowpoker is being โ€œexposedโ€ by scheme goblins, Rosie is accused of messaging minors, Cher and her are going mental at other, Rosie going mental at Blair (I still maintain her behaviour took a serious nose dive after they fell out cos she was and still is madly in love with him), a tattler fancies the hulk way nae bulk and clatty frati and scotty no hottie are still embarrassing themselves ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ฏ I just wanna know if wee Danny is ok?? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Naw I canny deal daft stew-Pid has skinny jeans on in the gym gtf ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Naw I canny deal daft stew-Pid has skinny jeans on in the gym gtf ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Heโ€™s trying to do a plank โ€ฆ only thing heโ€™s planked is old guys boabies in his gub ๐Ÿคฃ

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Her video about the blues make her look real good ๐Ÿ‘sheโ€™s hawf cut by the looks of it ๐Ÿฅด

Reactions: 7
Her video about the blues make her look real good ๐Ÿ‘sheโ€™s hawf cut by the looks of it ๐Ÿฅด
She gubbed a good few earlier deff is using them more than is prescribed.
2mg itโ€™s whites yer on Rosie ya tit

• Haha
Shes live with rubber lips and looks wasted. Wearing next to nothing where u can see all her SH marks ๐Ÿ˜ฉ she shows them off like a badge of honour. Thats so triggering for folk

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Shes live with rubber lips and looks wasted. Wearing next to nothing where u can see all her SH marks ๐Ÿ˜ฉ she shows them off like a badge of honour. Thats so triggering for folk
I just went in n thought the same sheโ€™s deffo on something.

Reactions: 3
ffs one wee trip to the pictures and I miss bush having a rant and weโ€™ve moved threads ๐Ÿ˜‚ I have nothing worthwhile to say I just donโ€™t want to be left behind!

ffs one wee trip to the pictures and I miss bush having a rant and weโ€™ve moved threads ๐Ÿ˜‚ I have nothing worthwhile to say I just donโ€™t want to be left behind!
Ooh my boy went to cinema today, bought popcorn for a ยฃ5, ate a bit and punted it for ยฃ4. Im proud and horrified at the same time ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Pologimp phones his dad for back up ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ญ

View attachment 1311555
Whos Stephen ? I dont go near Polo holes account coz i'll feel the need to speak about his trainers and he really hates that ๐Ÿ˜‡

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ooh my boy went to cinema today, bought popcorn for a ยฃ5, ate a bit and punted it for ยฃ4. Im proud and horrified at the same time ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Whos Stephen ? I dont go near Polo holes account coz i'll feel the need to speak about his trainers and he really hates that ๐Ÿ˜‡
Theres some bird/guy in the live saying that Lewis wants to out Scotty, hes been in people's DMs trying to out him (donno if it's true) and I think that was Polo's reply to them.. duck knows who Stephen is ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 4
Theres some bird/guy in the live saying that Lewis wants to out Scotty, hes been in people's DMs trying to out him (donno if it's true) and I think that was Polo's reply to them.. duck knows who Stephen is ๐Ÿ˜‚
Ive lost the plot but Danny & Isa are live, trying to get someone to eat cat food i think

Thats a lie, i just heard Danny asking about cat food in the cupboard.. My bad ๐Ÿ˜”

Reactions: 3
I havenโ€™t seen Lewis in Scottys lives much recently , I wonder if Lewis thinks Scottys a wank too

On a Rosie note, Stewart is not the type of person to be going over to Rosies for a quiet sober night with his bestie.

Rosie is acting so bleeping strange.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.