Rosie Bush #25 Aff the drink but still a mink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The main thing is his story was told whether he wins or not, if she wins its a technicality vote I feel for him it's a massive win either way. He's due some real emotional sorries but I do feel shes made a mockery of DV for women.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The main thing is his story was told whether he wins or not, if she wins its a technicality vote I feel for him it's a massive win either way. He's due some real emotional sorries but I do feel shes made a mockery of DV for women.
She’s needing a permanent holiday to Carstairs she’s doolally, should move to Scotland n join Scottish tiktok she’d fit right in

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Can see That lassie that goes outside the court every day dressed up as a shite leathering Amber if she wins 🤣 .
If he wins hoosewifes night out to see him in Glasgow on Friday 🤣
I will happily go stand outside the royal concert hall from silly o’clock in the morning just to shout I love you at him 😂🙌🏻🎉

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's kicking off because Blair isn't going to get his boaby op anymore, well not right now. His granny had a health scare. His mental health wasn't good. He had enough for the first 1/2 ops I think & was worried about not being able to raise the rest. It's his bleeping choice.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Rosies on live going mental about Blair. To be honest I actually think shes got a point again 😒.
I forgot I saw his video a week or so ago about how he wasn't going for his operation he's apparently paid for.......

Reactions: 6
She's kicking off because Blair isn't going to get his boaby op anymore, well not right now. His granny had a health scare. His mental health wasn't good. He had enough for the first 1/2 ops I think & was worried about not being able to raise the rest. It's his bleeping choice.
She’s going mental hahaha

Reactions: 3
Its not really that confusing tbh. He's raised enough money for the first part of the operation. It's a 2/3 part thing. He's not raised enough for the rest. He's no in a good place mentally and his grans been unwell. It's a big operation. Does he just go and start it without knowing if he'll be able to finish the rest?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Where's this medical marvel Rosie came from? She knows all about cancer today and phalloplasty

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Its not really that confusing tbh. He's raised enough money for the first part of the operation. It's a 2/3 part thing. He's not raised enough for the rest. He's no in a good place mentally and his grans been unwell. It's a big operation. Does he just go and start it without knowing if he'll be able to finish the rest?
Yeah but he should prove to the people that donated that he's not just spent the money. It does raise question marks that he can easily squash by being transparent with his supporters.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.