Rosie Bush #25 Aff the drink but still a mink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of them has put a vid up cause that thread got closed this just shows how irrelevant they are 🀣 even the mod said don't give them attention 🀣
He’s wanting to know why Danny was looking at my wedding photos from Facebook 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Rosie Bush #25 Content’s mediocre now she’s semi sober. Spends her mornings at the gym, bet her sports bra smells grim.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Polo is declaring someone mails him because they've said his full name on a live. A very basic full name. Now he's going mad.

Reactions: 5
FYI - Amber Heard Verdict is going to be announced in 1hour 30 mins if any tattlers are interested 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I'd love Johnny to win. But if he doesn't I'm just glad he got to tell his story & people believe him.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Can see That lassie that goes outside the court every day dressed up as a shite leathering Amber if she wins 🀣 .
If he wins hoosewifes night out to see him in Glasgow on Friday 🀣
duck I might need a babysitter. Wonder if any bleep on TT is free πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.