Rosie Bush #25 Aff the drink but still a mink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2Frat having the rep that she’ll go smash cunts is too much for me, the cunts on a tag and can’t leave her house after 7pm so she’s on a strict schedule for her fights 😭
Actually she's got a 8pm curfew she's fancy

• Haha
Reactions: 8
@Slowpoker ur on fire the night 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣that selfish wee cow is away to pout instead of providing us wae the entertainment im raging no even kidding she sold me the dream 😭 I’m gonnae end up missing it all again Il fall asleep 💤
Iv move to the iPad which is actually a Samsung tablet I dunno why I lied and called it an iPad as if I'm fancy. So iv moved house as well. I'll always be elsa frost. Nearly changed myself to lee Sutherland tits and gut but I couldnt

@HammyHeed are you Cher, or one of the neds crew they talk about living or growing up there and Iv just clicked on. Even if you say no I'm definitely suspicious

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Right for one calling out people who follow you. I folllw a few bleeping reprobates on TT, doesn’t mean o like them. It means they entertain me with their fucked up life so stop calling out folk who comment against you and follow you. It means duck all you absolute duck wit.

Secondly, my wee mum grew up in Mary hill, she’s seen it all. Rosie, I showed her your account and vids and told her your back story. She said “we are aw warriors and our main priority is our kids,that lassie just wants attention and the boaby “ haha

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Right for one calling out people who follow you. I folllw a few bleeping reprobates on TT, doesn’t mean o like them. It means they entertain me with their fucked up life so stop calling out folk who comment against you and follow you. It means duck all you absolute duck wit.

Secondly, my wee mum grew up in Mary hill, she’s seen it all. Rosie, I showed her your account and vids and told her your back story. She said “we are aw warriors and our main priority is our kids,that lassie just wants attention and the boaby “ haha
I dont know whats going on 😲Thats not unusual, i never know whats going on. What did i miss 😬

Reactions: 5
I've got so much to catch up on over the threads I'm on after losing myself to Johnny Depps case. I so hope he wins over the snake cow and she gets nothing

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Louise is live asking for sexy burds to message her, I'll be back in a minute 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Aww I hate the lassie av battered her myself but aye she can actually fight she’s no hard but tbh wouldn’t take much knock lez on her arse a strong wind could fae tht lol

Reactions: 7
That'll be bush phoning her screaming

Or maybes 2frat wondering why she's blocked

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.