Rosie Bush #23 There’s a Bush, loose, aboot Primm’s hoose.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s back on live with what looks like a black eye she’s saying it’s a spot 😆 Louise is there but not been in the camera when normally she’s all over her 🤔

Reactions: 6
I think its bleeping terrible phoning folk telling them you're sleeping/meeting with their partner! it's no funny! if that was someone doing that to her about louise she'd be away to jump off a bridge..

Reactions: 12
She’s back on live with what looks like a black eye she’s saying it’s a spot 😆 Louise is there but not been in the camera when normally she’s all over her 🤔
Looks like a spot to me, the filter moved and it was very clearly a spot.

Reactions: 6
I think its bleeping terrible phoning folk telling them you're sleeping/meeting with their partner! it's no funny! if that was someone doing that to her about louise she'd be away to jump off a bridge..
She’s phoning up a kid just now kidding on she’s their teacher . Spend more time with your own kids Rosie . Oddball phoning kids

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Even worse that I think the kids mum got Rosie to phone she was in the background and sounded in on it

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Danny is live and he's just said he's loved Rosie bush for years, he doesn't go for looks he goes for personality. He likes needy burds 😭

He's listening to cheeky girls swinging his crack pipe about wondering why he's single

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Danny is live and he's just said he's loved Rosie bush for years, he doesn't go for looks he goes for personality. He likes needy burds 😭

He's listening to cheeky girls swinging his crack pipe about wondering why he's single
If Danny and Rosie get together I’m leaving tiktok I could not deal with that level of insanity 🤣
He said his ideal type is a scheme maw I was buckelled

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If Danny and Rosie get together I’m leaving tiktok I could not deal with that level of insanity 🤣
He said his ideal type is a scheme maw I was buckelled
I think he's missing an important part of anatomy Rosie is strictly into vagina now. She's clearly back with Louise as well 😂

• Haha

No clue why the fine specimen of a man is still single. He seems like a real catch.
Cass, forget the box room, the crack den is where it’s at at 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No clue why the fine specimen of a man is still single. He seems like a real catch.
It'll not be crack addiction, or the fact he's drinking out an u washed coffee cup because the congealed sugar stops it leaking

Love how he said I don't go for looks before saying he likes Rosie 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can you imagine Danny’s bed, covered in tin foil bogging matress all pish & the sheets covered in cum stains from three year ago 🤢 I can imagine the smell of it in my head the now 🤮
Where do I sign up 😍😍😍

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.