Rosie Bush #23 There’s a Bush, loose, aboot Primm’s hoose.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Afternoon 😊 few pages to catch up on yous have probs mentioned this but who the ge is that slowpoker account on tiktok its been on my fyp all morning 1st ive came across it only ever see comments in the lives 😳
We've no idea, they've been doing it for days. There was two now there's only one

Reactions: 3
Tam that does the pranks is on telling the neds crew it was out of order last night them encouraging Danny to smoke the crack pipe. Suddenly Scotty is all concerned about Danny 🥴 he’s full on taking advantage of a mentally ill guy with addiction issues for gifts and clout it’s disgusting. Glad Tam pulled this Scotty wanker up as that live last night was disgusting

Reactions: 15
Went to bed early last night as I was on an early shift this morning soo take it I’ve no missed much 😆 did they actually stay off live the whole day and night ?

Reactions: 6
Went to bed early last night as I was on an early shift this morning soo take it I’ve no missed much 😆 did they actually stay off live the whole day and night ?
Must have no leccy to charge their phones it’s no like them

Reactions: 3
Apart from hardly sleeping just now as i have a million & one things going on, i am brand new 😊 thanks for asking. How are u?
Aw bless ye hunni hope ur ok and manage to get a decent sleep tonight 💗 I'm ok luv except today I realised my lassie is a spoilt face wee tit. We have took in her pal a young lassie mums a drug addict and the lassie been thru a lot abuse etc she has no one. So my man said why don't we give the lass some money ill drive them into town and the lassie can get herself some new clothes pjs etc as we have been washing the same clothes well my lassie decides to act like a spoiled bleep and moan at her dad cause he wouldn't buy her loads of new clothes. Hes just bought her tickets for her and her pal for a festival and she got new clothes recently she's had everything handed to her and we have told her not everyone is as fortunate I thought we were bringing our kids up to be accepting and understanding of everyone but she pissed me off way her spoilt attitude saying things like its her dads money 😡she has apologised now but I'm still seething tbh think she was jealous cause her parents were showing someone else attention but ffs the lassie has been thru hell. tips on dealing with a teenager always welcome lol

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Aw bless ye hunni hope ur ok and manage to get a decent sleep tonight 💗 I'm ok luv except today I realised my lassie is a spoilt face wee tit. We have took in her pal a young lassie mums a drug addict and the lassie been thru a lot abuse etc she has no one. So my man said why don't we give the lass some money ill drive them into town and the lassie can get herself some new clothes pjs etc as we have been washing the same clothes well my lassie decides to act like a spoiled bleep and moan at her dad cause he wouldn't buy her loads of new clothes. Hes just bought her tickets for her and her pal for a festival and she got new clothes recently she's had everything handed to her and we have told her not everyone is as fortunate I thought we were bringing our kids up to be accepting and understanding of everyone but she pissed me off way her spoilt attitude saying things like its her dads money 😡she has apologised now but I'm still seething tbh think she was jealous cause her parents were showing someone else attention but ffs the lassie has been thru hell. tips on dealing with a teenager always welcome lol
That's is so kind of you. I'm my daughter's best pal's 'safe person' she struggles with SH and has been admitted to mental health wards previously. Her own family are very cruel towards her. She asked my daughter to be her person to contact when she plans on harming herself but I told her I would do it, I don't want anything my my daughter's conscience. So many young ones suffering and battling every day, then theres Rosie who makes a mockery of it all. 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 10
That's is so kind of you. I'm my daughter's best pal's 'safe person' she struggles with SH and has been admitted to mental health wards previously. Her own family are very cruel towards her. She asked my daughter to be her person to contact when she plans on harming herself but I told her I would do it, I don't want anything my my daughter's conscience. So many young ones suffering and battling every day, then theres Rosie who makes a mockery of it all. 😡
So sorry I know I drone on and write big paragraphs on here but I don't really have anyone so always here just looking for advice or just a listening ear ( even tho uz can't hear me 🤦‍♀️🤣) I prob share too much but I struggle at times and I feel if I write things it gets it off my chest so I'm sorry uz all have to read my tit 😬 bless ye hunni being that lassies safe place ur a good soul 💖 it really pisses me off too seeing folk make a mockery of mental health. My lassie has s/h its been so hard at times for me so God knows how her wee mind is but her attitude today really angered me. My 7 yr old always has empathy for people and understands that although he gets things there are kids who don't and we are all the same we are all human with feelings. My lassie is no doubt being a teenager having a crappy attitude but I was upset and annoyed she could treat a friend that way. We r just trying to look after the lassie shes been thru so much and I hate the thought of any kid being lonely having no one to talk to

Anyways teenager available to good home can go at any time 4 pregabs and a bottle of vodka as payment thanks

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So sorry I know I drone on and write big paragraphs on here but I don't really have anyone so always here just looking for advice or just a listening ear ( even tho uz can't hear me 🤦‍♀️🤣) I prob share too much but I struggle at times and I feel if I write things it gets it off my chest so I'm sorry uz all have to read my tit 😬 bless ye hunni being that lassies safe place ur a good soul 💖 it really pisses me off too seeing folk make a mockery of mental health. My lassie has s/h its been so hard at times for me so God knows how her wee mind is but her attitude today really angered me. My 7 yr old always has empathy for people and understands that although he gets things there are kids who don't and we are all the same we are all human with feelings. My lassie is no doubt being a teenager having a crappy attitude but I was upset and annoyed she could treat a friend that way. We r just trying to look after the lassie shes been thru so much and I hate the thought of any kid being lonely having no one to talk to

Anyways teenager available to good home can go at any time 4 pregabs and a bottle of vodka as payment thanks
You don't drone on at all ❤ life is hard, no denying it. But we do what we do, because we're decent people. The teenage years get better, my daughter is my best pal these days and she's still a teenager. Don't get me wrong, she can still be a wee witch especially to her friends and boyfriend but she gets called out on it, she eventually understands.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
You don't drone on at all ❤ life is hard, no denying it. But we do what we do, because we're decent people. The teenage years get better, my daughter is my best pal these days and she's still a teenager. Don't get me wrong, she can still be a wee witch especially to her friends and boyfriend but she gets called out on it, she eventually understands.
God the things my lassie has said to me and her dad are vile my mum would have decked me lol I just hope she realises when she's older that we aren't bad parents we aren't perfect we make mistakes along the way even after 16 yrs of being a mum I still mess up and shes been through a lot herself but its no excuse for crappy behaviour

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.