Rosie Bush #23 There’s a Bush, loose, aboot Primm’s hoose.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It'll not be crack addiction, or the fact he's drinking out an u washed coffee cup because the congealed sugar stops it leaking

Love how he said I don't go for looks before saying he likes Rosie 😂
Someone give me his address, i'll send him a new cup 😭. Been busy today 😜. Changed my profile pic, i aint giving anyone anymore attention. Poor Rosie, even Danny doesnt rate her

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Someone give me his address, i'll send him a new cup 😭. Been busy today 😜. Changed my profile pic, i aint giving anyone anymore attention. Poor Rosie, even Danny doesnt rate her
I think I might be falling in love with oor Danny 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can you imagine Danny’s bed, covered in tin foil bogging matress all pish & the sheets covered in cum stains from three year ago 🤢 I can imagine the smell of it in my head the now 🤮
Where do I sign up 😍😍😍
Aww is that you in love again Cass 😂. Get yerself right into his lives 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Aww is that you in love again Cass 😂. Get yerself right into his lives 🤣🤣
It is. duck you Aldo and your Thomas the Tank Duvet set I’m chasing Danny these days cannot wait to smell the stench of stale pish off his bed 😍

• Haha
  • Heart
It is. duck you Aldo and your Thomas the Tank Duvet set I’m chasing Danny these days cannot wait to smell the stench of stale pish off his bed 😍
Cass and Danny up a tree. Trying to fight off big bushee 🙂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm currently on holiday for my partners 30th and I can't stay away from tattle cos I need to find out the latest Rosie drama 😂 he's been calling me a tragic gossip all day

• Haha
  • Heart
Cass and Danny up a tree. Trying to fight off big bushee 🙂
Rosie better go Alexa Play Samantha Mumba always come back to your love & break her heart sobbing into her manky north face jumper when she finds out I’ve stole her man😍
Hope Aldo’s well jealous the big beast if your no fast your last Aldo 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Rosie better go Alexa Play Samantha Mumba always come back to your love & break her heart sobbing into her manky north face jumper when she finds out I’ve stole her man😍
Hope Aldo’s well jealous the big beast if your no fast your last Aldo 🤣
Aldo had plenty of chances, time to move on 🤭

• Haha
Can you imagine Danny’s bed, covered in tin foil bogging matress all pish & the sheets covered in cum stains from three year ago 🤢 I can imagine the smell of it in my head the now 🤮
Where do I sign up 😍😍😍
Probably still cleaner than Rosie’s bed 👀🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm currently on holiday for my partners 30th and I can't stay away from tattle cos I need to find out the latest Rosie drama 😂 he's been calling me a tragic gossip all day
Have a great time luv💕 my man says is that u on that tittle again 🤣 ive just realised he's been taking the bleep out of me tonite had my waxmelts on and was wondering why the candles have went out 3 times asked him if he was blowing them out said no but I've just caught him wee hole I was ranting saying ma tealights are faulty 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Have a great time luv💕 my man says is that u on that tittle again 🤣 ive just realised he's been taking the bleep out of me tonite had my waxmelts on and was wondering why the candles have went out 3 times asked him if he was blowing them out said no but I've just caught him wee hole I was ranting saying ma tealights are faulty 🤣🤣

Rumour has it, if you turn off the lights and say "wax melts" three times into the mirror, 2Frat will appear.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
bleeping hell all the dregs of society going in that Danny's live the night eh 😂

Can hardly understand what they are saying. None ae them can string a sentence together 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Nah Danny's just said Rosie called him creepy and smelly I feel bad for him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wee guy was out since 12.30 until 10pm. Usual ignores my phonecalls, reads my messages doesnt reply. Came home and said he bought a sausage supper for the 1st time ( Really bad eater) with curry sauce 😱. Im not sure if i should beat him or throw him out... Sausage and curry is surely a no go 😭😭

• Heart
Wee guy was out since 12.30 until 10pm. Usual ignores my phonecalls, reads my messages doesnt reply. Came home and said he bought a sausage supper for the 1st time ( Really bad eater) with curry sauce 😱. Im not sure if i should beat him or throw him out... Sausage and curry is surely a no go 😭😭
I like a sausage supper with curry, it's good! Wouldn't eat regular sausages with curry lol

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Nah I'm way yer boy sausage supper with curry sauce is an elite scran 🤣

• Sad
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.