Rosie Bush #23 There’s a Bush, loose, aboot Primm’s hoose.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aw bless ye hunni hope ur ok and manage to get a decent sleep tonight 💗 I'm ok luv except today I realised my lassie is a spoilt face wee tit. We have took in her pal a young lassie mums a drug addict and the lassie been thru a lot abuse etc she has no one. So my man said why don't we give the lass some money ill drive them into town and the lassie can get herself some new clothes pjs etc as we have been washing the same clothes well my lassie decides to act like a spoiled bleep and moan at her dad cause he wouldn't buy her loads of new clothes. Hes just bought her tickets for her and her pal for a festival and she got new clothes recently she's had everything handed to her and we have told her not everyone is as fortunate I thought we were bringing our kids up to be accepting and understanding of everyone but she pissed me off way her spoilt attitude saying things like its her dads money 😡she has apologised now but I'm still seething tbh think she was jealous cause her parents were showing someone else attention but ffs the lassie has been thru hell. tips on dealing with a teenager always welcome lol
You’s have good hearts helping that girl out ❤

Naw we didny 🥴 Neds crew brew bums think that post about Rosie is about them. They’ve screenshot more posts from this thread & made more daft wee videos. Mental to think that’s where the tax I pay goes 😭
This is what happens when there is not a brain cell amongst Scottish tiktok 🤦🏻‍♀️ We really need to stop giving this wee knobs attention, they are irrelevant 🤡

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Naw we didny 🥴 Neds crew brew bums think that post about Rosie is about them. They’ve screenshot more posts from this thread & made more daft wee videos. Mental to think that’s where the tax I pay goes 😭
I've read Danny's replies on a post about us talking about his half done turkey teeth 🤣 least he can take a joke 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It's because they're not too good a basic reading, they can only read a few words so they have to make the rest up.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Here I’m thinking Danny could be Rosie’s dream man could be the one to sweep her off her manky feet

• Haha
  • Sick
Aw duck off RyanKatieBirdie ya silly bun.
Bad days when the one with P2 level reading comprehension skills comes over to get the Tattle goss.

At least she found Tattle, half of them are still consulting The Google.

• Haha
Who even are they? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They are honestly fried n canny read 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.