Rosie Bush #23 There’s a Bush, loose, aboot Primm’s hoose.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2frat in hulkys box going mental. Apparently he's two faced and always invites people into the box to mix it. It's about chive? Jade went to her house last night and just sat outside it. Weird. Seems like that's why Rosie was telling chive to stop talking about jades kid because Jade would go mental. Chive said Jade trapped her wains dad and it's her own fault the guy takes nothing to do with the wain because he didn't want one to start with. It's actually kinda sad that they can't argue about things without bringing their kids into it

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
2frat in hulkys box going mental. Apparently he's two faced and always invites people into the box to mix it. It's about chive? Jade went to her house last night and just sat outside it. Weird. Seems like that's why Rosie was telling chive to stop talking about jades kid because Jade would go mental. Chive said Jade trapped her wains dad and it's her own fault the guy takes nothing to do with the wain because he didn't want one to start with. It's actually kinda sad that they can't argue about things without bringing their kids into it
This is how they act and speak and have opinions on others yet Tattle is the problem! I think it’s laughable they all scream,abuse,troll,actual get physical with each other, berate others, threaten to stab, come to doors, hammer each other. Yet we are the real problem not them.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
This is how they act and speak and have opinions on others yet Tattle is the problem! I think it’s laughable they all scream,abuse,troll,actual get physical with each other, berate others, threaten to stab, come to doors, hammer each other. Yet we are the real problem not them.
Init, Jade as screaming an address saying it's not chives she knows what one her house is etc. If it's as simple as a guy didn't want to be a dad then I dunno why jades going mental about it. Can't force someone to be a parent unfortunately. Look at Rosie 😂

I'm pure sick of trolls going in the lives saying they are tattlers and talking shite. Cant joins anyones live without some we weirdo in there making stuff up. I'd be embarrassed if it's an actual member

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It’s concerning that people are actually in favour of them being in a relationship together
Totally agree, does that mean that all these people think that behaviour is acceptable and normal in a relationship?! Everything that's happened between them in the space of a few weeks and that's the beginning when most people are all loved up 😂 seriously what happens further down the line with the arguments when they are already physically hurting each other. Mind blowing that people are supporting them being together. Toxic.

Reactions: 6
I'm pure sick of trolls going in the lives saying they are tattlers and talking shite. Cant joins anyones live without some we weirdo in there making stuff up. I'd be embarrassed if it's an actual member
Im keeping a low profile incase Mr Mint tracks me down 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Totally agree, does that mean that all these people think that behaviour is acceptable and normal in a relationship?! Everything that's happened between them in the space of a few weeks and that's the beginning when most people are all loved up 😂 seriously what happens further down the line with the arguments when they are already physically hurting each other. Mind blowing that people are supporting them being together. Toxic.
Probably think it's better her being fake happy than the riot she is when they aren't together.

Im keeping a low profile incase Mr Mint tracks me down 🤭
I never say anything Iv started watching from the outside as well but I can't help have a nosey! I can't make anymore burner accounts 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Take it Louise has had to bring the dog with her this time because her family probably are not supporting her n Rosie back together 🤦‍♀️ Well at least the dogs cleaner than the bed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That’s it I’m done ✔ that is all I’ve came to say. The 1,393 rendition of no one gets u like I do has me gone 🤯 shag, batter, slag off…rinse repeat

Reactions: 16
Aw ffs just seen a video of bush bathing and taking better care of maters dog than her own kids 😂 am out 🎤🤦‍♀️😂

Reactions: 13
What’s the latest tonight are they living out their Romeo and Juliet fantasy scheme esque

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I might be a couple wines deep but I feel like a night out with all of us would be hilarious 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.