Rosie Bush #23 There’s a Bush, loose, aboot Primm’s hoose.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Been workin 11am-10pm all week. Got the 3 hr bus home, made tea for my man & my youngest & now I'm in bed wi a giant glass of wine & a big fat j... Seriously shattered & ache from head 2 toe!! (The difference between my normality & Rosie's is astounding!)

Anyhow, here for the light relief.. What's the current state of affairs??

*edit* God damn it.. missed my cue to use 'mega pint' of wine!!!
A mega pint 🤣 Johnny depps face and his voice wen he said that 🤣 God luv ye going to work all day then a 3 hr bus journey 😭 does it not piss u off ma luv being out working all day and paying for ppl like bush and the ned crew to sit on their arse wen they could be out working! Enjoy ur mega pint 🤣💖

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Right im off to bed. Polo if yer watching 🖕. you will never get a thread, jade, miss JJ, or any other lassie will never want ye. i'll see you when you manage to bring us/me down 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Blocked for saying the same thing 🤦‍♀️
I’m not blocked yet but I’ve had my own tiktok post I feel honoured 🤣 Dying to ask Danny if he went to Turkey for his teeth but didn’t go back to get the job finished they look filed down ready for veneers 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m not blocked yet but I’ve had my own tiktok post I feel honoured 🤣 Dying to ask Danny if he went to Turkey for his teeth but didn’t go back to get the job finished they look filed down ready for veneers 🤣
Oh my god they actually do look like they been filed down 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Right im off to bed. Polo if yer watching 🖕. you will never get a thread, jade, miss JJ, or any other lassie will never want ye. i'll see you when you manage to bring us/me down 😘
Nite luv sleep well 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Night night luv....im on weekend nights again 😔🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Danny " yeez won't believe it but im 42" yer fkn damn tooting no one believes that yer at least 50 mate! 🤣

Oh whos this in the box screaming at him? Wonder what that was all about. I bloody love the Irish accent

They are so para about ppl screen recording 🤣 mate naebody cares!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Gangsta 🤟😭

I wid scud my 13 yr old for them. They are fake from the turkey page. Nobody normal buys minging colours..

Im blocked for asking why they doing that for clout 😂
Wtf are they 😂 is that what my tax money buys 🥴 showing off a nice wee ankle bracelet….gangstaaaaa 😎

• Haha
A family member of mine was in Polmont back in the day. He got a packet of polo mints in his ‘welcome pack’ 😭
No way 😂😂 that actually makes sense! My pals a prison officer and she said the toothbrushes they give the prisoners are awful. Really soft brissles on them? Incase they use any part to make a weapon out of. So a lot of prisoners have honking breath due to it xxxx

Anyone want to join my Free Hugo campaign. Poor dug man, stuck wi they 2 roasters 🥺🥺 the things he must have seen!
View attachment 1264174
Maaaaate she needs to bath herself ffs 😂😂😂take a leafoot the dugs book and jet wash yer hoof hen 😂😂 did she not go on live when Z was in a bath instead of showing her attention? And then leave her in a hot tub unattended. It's ok but..as long as the dug gets a bath (whilst she films every moment to 'prove she's a caring soul)
I really wish we could all speak in person. 💗💗💗
Same ma darling 💓💓😘

So trying to shift some covid weight (covid is part to blame-but I like to raid the wains sweetie cupboards at night 😂) so decided I would go back on my bike this morning. A wee morning cycle ye know.... I've squeezed myself into my gym gear.. Helmet on the lot..... Came outside and MA bleeping BIKES BEEN STOLEN!!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂I'm so angry man! Might ask Rosie for a wee Blue or two to chill out! 😂😂 bleeping hate Paisley

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
So trying to shift some covid weight (covid is part to blame-but I like to raid the wains sweetie cupboards at night 😂) so decided I would go back on my bike this morning. A wee morning cycle ye know.... I've squeezed myself into my gym gear.. Helmet on the lot..... Came outside and MA bleeping BIKES BEEN STOLEN!!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂I'm so angry man! Might ask Rosie for a wee Blue or two to chill out! 😂😂 bleeping hate Paisley
Oh man, that’s p*sh! Dirty ratbags 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 3
No way 😂😂 that actually makes sense! My pals a prison officer and she said the toothbrushes they give the prisoners are awful. Really soft brissles on them? Incase they use any part to make a weapon out of. So a lot of prisoners have honking breath due to it xxxx

Maaaaate she needs to bath herself ffs 😂😂😂take a leafoot the dugs book and jet wash yer hoof hen 😂😂 did she not go on live when Z was in a bath instead of showing her attention? And then leave her in a hot tub unattended. It's ok but..as long as the dug gets a bath (whilst she films every moment to 'prove she's a caring soul)
Same ma darling 💓💓😘

Awww thats crappy luv 😔...fellow Buddy here 🧏‍♀❤

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Sitting howling at 2Frat giving her user name as "jade frati dot kiss" it's a bleeping X ya weapon.

And to think we went to the same school 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Afternoon 😊 few pages to catch up on yous have probs mentioned this but who the ge is that slowpoker account on tiktok its been on my fyp all morning 1st ive came across it only ever see comments in the lives 😳

A mega pint 🤣 Johnny depps face and his voice wen he said that 🤣 God luv ye going to work all day then a 3 hr bus journey 😭 does it not piss u off ma luv being out working all day and paying for ppl like bush and the ned crew to sit on their arse wen they could be out working! Enjoy ur mega pint 🤣💖
It doesn'
I love my job so I don't mind the travelling much. & when it comes to Rosie & other dole dossers, they think they are playing the system by not working, but they don't realise they are losing out on so much.. Like the sense of self worth & achievement & confidence my job gives me! Their loss!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.