Rosie Bush #23 There’s a Bush, loose, aboot Primm’s hoose.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fkn shrek and donkey in ibiza 🤦‍♀️With the amount of money rosie was/is getting she could have took the kids abroad
If she uses the fake tan she has she could be " very gooood very nice " Not sure if im allowed to say Looky 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Being a wee Beggy Mitchell in Spain, on live asking for funds to fly Louise home 😂😂. All the wee dafties sending funds to paypal. Awk im getting myself annoyed at the stoopid folk that enable her 🤐

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Aye last night she said she was to travel alot more and would love to go to Poland. Was talking to Louise about it on live
Wants to travel more aye ok hen better get ur benefit money saved ffs 🙄 slow wit is it way these folk on tiktok and all these people that go along way their pish how come we r made to look like the loons 🤣 we r the fkn sane ones I think 🤔 😂

Reactions: 8
Wants to travel more aye ok hen better get ur benefit money saved ffs 🙄 slow wit is it way these folk on tiktok and all these people that go along way their pish how come we r made to look like the loons 🤣 we r the fkn sane ones I think 🤔 😂

She has plenty of cash to splash, rent paid, no kids, someone else doing washing etc .. Only leccy is on Alexa !! And hot tub when not stabbed 😐. We both work full time, kid is a £5 for school, £4 at night . I get £84 every 4 weeks for him 😂. eejit doesnt realise she has it so easy and still complains

And to top it off the wee clown ate a lolly last night, burst his brace 😱. Could be £90 quid to fix it. See if you dont have kids and work, just dont ! Arseholes rob ye of every penny 😲

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
She has plenty of cash to splash, rent paid, no kids, someone else doing washing etc .. Only leccy is on Alexa !! And hot tub when not stabbed 😐. We both work full time, kid is a £5 for school, £4 at night . I get £84 every 4 weeks for him 😂. eejit doesnt realise she has it so easy and still complains
It actually riles me. Folk are out working and get no help but ppl like them who get every benefit going but spend it on themselves. My man used to work 60 hours a week and I worked then had to leave my job and my man had to cut his hours down too. Im all for people getting benefits but not when kids are being neglected and the money is being spent on drugs and drink every week. Fk I mind wen I was wee I was lucky to get a quid off my mum and dad my lassie wants 10/20 quid every other nite

• Heart
It actually riles me. Folk are out working and get no help but ppl like them who get every benefit going but spend it on themselves. My man used to work 60 hours a week and I worked then had to leave my job and my man had to cut his hours down too. Im all for people getting benefits but not when kids are being neglected and the money is being spent on drugs and drink every week. Fk I mind wen I was wee I was lucky to get a quid off my mum and dad my lassie wants 10/20 quid every other nite
I used to get £2 for school, chip in for fags and £1 at night. Wee dafties are naw real now. He has a bank card but it tells me where/when/how much he lifts. 1 night i got a txt " no tenners had to lift £20". It happens 🤷‍♀️. came in and i askes what he got for tea. Chinese, it was £11. We are £19 for 3 meals usually .Naw him, chips, fried rice, curry. Chicken balls and prawn crackers 🤦‍♀️. Nae idea about money any of them

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t know why I remember this but does anyone else remember when Rosie got two pieces of bread and put them between her legs taking the piss out of Elsa Frost? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Neds crew are currently shouting tattle life are getting taken down while Danny’s preparing a crack pipe to smoke . That’s enough internet for the day 🥴

• Haha
Im down the Chelsea rabbit hole. Big hole tried to smother me in my nightmare 3 days ago 😔. My man got a haircut and i said he looked like her so.. Im an hole 🤷‍♀️, naw having that, stated before im a delight 😇

Neds crew are currently shouting tattle life are getting taken down while Danny’s preparing a crack pipe to smoke . That’s enough internet for the day 🥴
Fanny cant leave the hoose after 8pm 😎 Gansta

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
I don’t know why I remember this but does anyone else remember when Rosie got two pieces of bread and put them between her legs taking the piss out of Elsa Frost? 🤣🤣🤣
And that's how Elsa frost started being called breadflaps 😭

• Haha
So im not on football duty 2moro 🙂.See if that wee YO goon wid have been nicer to me, i might have sourced him a ticket 🤭. Shame the party might go beyond his home time..

So im not on football duty 2moro 🙂.See if that wee YO goon wid have been nicer to me, i might have sourced him a ticket 🤭. Shame the party might go beyond his home time..
Im naw helping myself eh 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Anyone listening to these goons 🤣🤣🤣 absolute reprobates! Send gifts guys aw cmon ma lassie. Any guy said cmon ma lassie to me like a fkn dug he would get swung about way the balls 🤣

• Haha
Been workin 11am-10pm all week. Got the 3 hr bus home, made tea for my man & my youngest & now I'm in bed wi a giant glass of wine & a big fat j... Seriously shattered & ache from head 2 toe!! (The difference between my normality & Rosie's is astounding!)

Anyhow, here for the light relief.. What's the current state of affairs??

*edit* God damn it.. missed my cue to use 'mega pint' of wine!!!

• Haha
Anyone listening to these goons 🤣🤣🤣 absolute reprobates! Send gifts guys aw cmon ma lassie. Any guy said cmon ma lassie to me like a fkn dug he would get swung about way the balls 🤣
Send gifts aye so Danny can get some more crack for his pipe. Starting to question my sanity don’t know who’s worse them or me for watching them 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.