Rosie Bush #23 There’s a Bush, loose, aboot Primm’s hoose.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Out for a day out in Edinburgh yesterday, with £113 left in the bank account and two weans to feed and provide for. Scheme goblin financial planning at it's finest. "Thanks for the gifts guys."

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Aw look everybody Rosie’s remembered she has a daughter all for show!

Reactions: 11
The latest videos of that horror pair are riling me no end. If she put half as much energy into her kids as she did her TT addiction and toxic "relationship" then she could be a great Mum. Sadly, she doesnt give a duck. She needs reporting to social for her behaviour and dwp for the money. Scummy cow
I thought the same, isnt suicidal when she gets her kids took off her but 4 week relationship shes SH and suicidal. I said it last nite will again IF SHE WAS SERIOUS SHED HAVE BEEN ON ERSKINE BRIDGE NO BEACH. Why cant her enablers see through her BS Honestly. I was talking to my pal about her she isnt on tik tok and told her about the jokes SA her wean she said i like dark humour but NEVER has it crossed the vicinity of my brain to even think that never mind say it.

I thought the same, isnt suicidal when she gets her kids took off her but 4 week relationship shes SH and suicidal. I said it last nite will again IF SHE WAS SERIOUS SHED HAVE BEEN ON ERSKINE BRIDGE NO BEACH. Why cant her enablers see through her BS Honestly. I was talking to my pal about her she isnt on tik tok and told her about the jokes SA her wean she said i like dark humour but NEVER has it crossed the vicinity of my brain to even think that never mind say it.
Sorry it really pissed me off when she saying she had to get dragged put the river erskine beach is shallow water untill your in the middle of river people have fkng swam across it. Lol we used to travel there from paisley as kids

Last edited:
All stop bitching about tattle mods or beyond stupid conspiracy theories that X is here reporting posts 🤦‍♀️

Tattle is about public figures. Stick to the rules. Don't post username of non public figures, squiggle over names.
All stop bitching about tattle mods or beyond stupid conspiracy theories that X is here reporting posts 🤦‍♀️

Tattle is about public figures. Stick to the rules. Don't post username of non public figures, squiggle over names.
Hi Yel - is it possible for me to change the name on my account ? Thanks. x

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Why does she tell these lies like being dragged out the river wen the police told tht boy who she got them to phn tht they caught her standing at the side and she ran down the bankin away from them n they pulled her hair. Does she actually believe her own lies. I can put myself in most ppl shoes I can c whr most ppl r coming from Iv been in some bad situations myself n from my life I can usually c other ppls point of view but in all honesty I’m at a loss wiv all this not jus the relationship stuff but her attitude towards her children the way she lives her life in general how she is with social media the whole lot baffles me. I don’t think she can blame it on autism I see loads of ppl on here wiv autism who aren’t like her I’m not tryin to generalise ppl wiv it I’m jus tryin to see whr she’s coming from 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Wev all had a butch abt our other half’s wen we fight I’m sure of it I kno I have but wot sickens me abt mater is the fact she went to the person who hit Rosie and the ppl who dislike her the most n gave them all tht amo if she had went to a true friend n done it id get it but not her enemies. I think aswell tht if mater gave a tit abt those 2 kids like she claims she does she wud stay away n stop puttin them thru this she wud take no part in enabling Rosie’s child neglect or her no sorting herself out.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Wev all had a butch abt our other half’s wen we fight I’m sure of it I kno I have but wot sickens me abt mater is the fact she went to the person who hit Rosie and the ppl who dislike her the most n gave them all tht amo if she had went to a true friend n done it id get it but not her enemies. I think aswell tht if mater gave a tit abt those 2 kids like she claims she does she wud stay away n stop puttin them thru this she wud take no part in enabling Rosie’s child neglect or her no sorting herself out.
Absolutely agree with you on all of the above.
I do think Louise is a bit vulnerable and has shown herself to be very immature by doing what she has done and going to folk who cant stand Rosie.
I seriously doubt Rosie will ever change her self centred narcassistic ways ....she has zero insight into how her behaviour / lifestyle impacts on those who truly do give a tit about her 😔

• Heart
Just in fae knocking ma pan in at work, yet again the sheer joy of viewing where the fruits of my labour go - if you can jump about doing stupid dances, go on day trips and address people on TT because you're a 'known face' then you can damn well work. Here's a fuckin radical thought Rosie, seeing as you're trying to improve yourself - how about getting yourself a wee job, can do wonders for your MH, empowerment, self esteem - THEN, maybe you can go home at night, happy in the knowledge that you have actually provided for your kids. Alas, that probably doesn't pay as well and you'll be back on the swally come the weekend because looking after your kids, running a house, cooking , cleaning etc is far too mundane a life for you.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Christ I've honestly had the day from hell and came on here to read about that honkin puddle paddler and mater having afternoon tea in Edinburgh. That will be Rosies sobriety and kids chucked to duck then along with poor Stacey. Cannot wait for the next big blow up and hope no one helps Rosie this time cause its like the boulder that cried wolf now. Absolute bleep! Infact.. . Cunts!!! The pair of them. Mortified for them. Suppose someone needs to be cause they don't act it!
If I was Stacey I would leave her be now she can't be helped. In a few days will be back to the same antics. Same with them that click to louise when they 'break' up again. Think they both absolutely love the attention. Poor kids I feel for seeing that SW need to take them until she sorts herself out.

Reactions: 7
Imagine going for a bath and using your daughters birthday present she just got yesterday!!!! Wtf. That's so selfish. It's for her!!!!! I'm not mentioning name 😂😂😂😂 but she's a skelly bas and throws beans in polly bags for folk.... 👀👀👀🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Imagine going for a bath and using your daughters birthday present she just got yesterday!!!! Wtf. That's so selfish. It's for her!!!!! I'm not mentioning name 😂😂😂😂 but she's a skelly bas and throws beans in polly bags for folk.... 👀👀👀🤣🤣🤣
Poor lassie. Dead auntie hijacked her birthday cookie cake, brain dead maw hijacked her presents. I’d be moving out pronto.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Is the PB thread still going ? Seen he’s been shaggin that plum aswell 👀 on the exposing daftys page

Reactions: 4
Poor lassie. Dead auntie hijacked her birthday cookie cake, brain dead maw hijacked her presents. I’d be moving out pronto.
Feel bad for saying it but the deed auntie stuff on her daughters birthday was too much , I bet Katie up there or doon there wherever she is feels like telling her to piss aff 🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Feel bad for saying it but the deed auntie stuff on her daughters birthday was too much , I bet Katie up there or doon there wherever she is feels like telling her to piss aff 🙈🤣
Anything for a bit of attention! If any my family use my death for likes when I go I will haunt the bastards for the rest a their life.

• Haha
Anything for a bit of attention! If any my family use my death for likes when I go I will haunt the bastards for the rest a their life.
She rambling on yesterday to Katie I’ll not get to your tree for a good while etc I’ll miss you Katie I’ll be ages til I get to come back . I was imagining Katie going , ‘Thank duck’. I’m Going to hell 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.