Rosie Bush #23 There’s a Bush, loose, aboot Primm’s hoose.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can any of u lovely ppl explain what the hell the latest video is abt “wen they don’t kno wots coming” what does tht mean surely she’s no meaning Wer tryin to predict her next move Rosie hen wev been callin ur exact song choices n behaviours and the day u wud do it on for a month ur as surprising as a dug tht barks

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I know this is an unpopular opinion, but I actually like Cher when taking her at face value.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Rosie vs reality saying they have to read tattle to find out who they are…..its obvious without reading tattle who it is 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Rosie vs reality saying they have to read tattle to find out who they are…..its obvious without reading tattle who it is 🤦🏻‍♀️
What the person behind tht page is on here sorry I’m as slow as a wk in the jail who is it?

Reactions: 4
I actually feel quite sorry for Stacey in all of this as well, after all she done for at the weekend and giving her and Tylor somewhere to stay etc. It must be a massive slap in the face

Reactions: 17
That Rosie b reality page has stole my cartoon pic of Rosie , sick a cunts taking credit for our creativity 🤣🤣 😤
It’s a million percent Letit!

That Rosie b reality page has stole my cartoon pic of Rosie , sick a cunts taking credit for our creativity 🤣🤣 😤
It’s a million percent Letit!
She’s commented like full stop Denise now 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yeah, my dentist knows me quite well. I defo think he must be like "aw for duck sake" when my name comes up for an appointment. 😂

I had alot of work planned/sedation at the start of lockdown, that fucked the whole of that and the pain I went through during that time was unreal.. Never got my sedation either or I'd apparently still be waiting until September so just had to brave it.
I can't go without a diazepam it's the only time I take them! Even then sometimes it just doesn't take the edge off. 😩.
Is the place you found in Glasgow?
In Paisley doll but i looked at quite a few practices before i found the amazing Dinah .
Have had to go privately but theres not really much of a difference between the nhs prices and private prices tbh for the work ive had done x

Reactions: 4
I actually feel quite sorry for Stacey in all of this as well, after all she done for at the weekend and giving her and Tylor somewhere to stay etc. It must be a massive slap in the face
Yeah, me too. I actually like Stacey. She deals with a lot, what with Primm and her issues and looking after her maw, all while working, but she still dropped everything for Rosie and took her in when the tit hit the fan. Whether she will do it again, I don't know. We will probably find out by the weekend 🙄🙄
She seems genuinely fond of T and Z, maybe that's why she puts up with Rosie's tit.

Av gotta laugh at this cow makin out it’s the “help” she got tht made her better it’s duck all to do wiv any help she feel better coz she’s got her own way she’s got mater back I can’t wait till Friday wen it aw goes wrong. None of them r sober either Louise is on somthin her eyes Wer like pissholes in the snow.
Might no be any alcohol but there will be drugs

Reactions: 6
“The unstable genre” thrs loads of us who fit into tht hen how abt the shite mum genre or the big simple lying cow genre or the abusive to me partner n neglect my kids genre I cud go on all day but I reckon bein unstable is prob the best of a bad bunch of genre u cud fit into

Reactions: 5
Ffs HumbleT taking the day aff 😳.
Im sorry, i didnt know TikTokking was an actual occupation 🤔🤔🤔....sorry, i know, off topic but jeeze i just cant deal with Scottish TikTok and the sheer delusion of folk on it 🤯🤯🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Right you lot we better start sticking to the rules and keep the thread about bush and only bush 😭 either that or someone whips up 9000 fake accounts so the rest of them are on 10k

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Come find out Adele 🙃
This gets on my nerves. I started watching the threads about rosie way back and never joined. All you do is Google tattle it takes you straight there! How hard is it to understand. I heard rosie talking about elsa and she said Google tattle and BAM found it 😂😂😂. It's not private, it's not a wee group it's people with opinions on all sorts of people in the public eye. Not just Scottish tiktok. 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
I see mater has removed the video of Rosie in her face mask wearing shorts showing the cuts. Imagine sat thr laughing filming ur mrs wiv tht on show wen she blamed u for it 🥴🖕🤔

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.