Rosie Bush #23 Thereโ€™s a Bush, loose, aboot Primmโ€™s hoose.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All stop bitching about tattle mods or beyond stupid conspiracy theories that X is here reporting posts ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

Tattle is about public figures. Stick to the rules. Don't post username of non public figures, squiggle over names.

Reactions: 11
Right you lot we better start sticking to the rules and keep the thread about bush and only bush ๐Ÿ˜ญ either that or someone whips up 9000 fake accounts so the rest of them are on 10k
Im sorry pals ๐Ÿ˜”...my wee rant just burst up out of nowhere.Normal service has been resumed and im back to being good n not breaking any rules ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ’—

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Long time lurker. Iโ€™m far too reliant on all of use to keep me updated I always miss the good bits so plz behave Iโ€™m feert incase they shut the thread now Iโ€™m too invested ๐Ÿคฃ

• Heart
Chers posted a screen recording of Louise saying stuff about Rosie in their group chat.

Whoops! I didn't refresh before I posted this so its old T!! haha

Haha, I have been told this but never done it before. I actually use whiskey and strong mouthwash which really helps if I get toothache.
My dentist anxiety is bleeping real, I'll suffer through the worst toothache to the point I want to stab myself in the face.. rather than just go to the bleeping dentist for it. ๐Ÿ˜‚ Anxiety Logic.
I had been using mouthwash but wasn't taking the pain away for long and I hadn't slept much so googled what to do lol aw god luv ye hunni โค I have no issue going to the dentist ive just been stuck in bed not feeling great and hardly able to walk

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
Incase sheโ€™s โ€œrecognisedโ€ aye fae the police ya bleeping jakey duck - no even a week and her and Louise have gotten help ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃduck Rosie either your followers are bamming ye up for entertainment or they are as thick as duck and sorry Louise yer just as bad as bush infact both of you deserve each other bleeping nasty, manipulative, ugly cunts duck up and duck off

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I actually think Louise is really vulnerable, i quite like her so Iโ€™m no slagging her but I do think thereโ€™s a bit of a want about her sheโ€™s very easily influenced n lead i hink between Rosie and the people she gets in with when she falls out wae Rosie her heeds fried. Iโ€™m dying to know wit Stacey n her sis etc think of her goin bk. That poor wain got his maws attention for less than 48 hours ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

Reactions: 9
I think Louise is playing a game after the first break up I thought good on ye Louise and standing up for herself but now I think both of them are as toxic as duck, both like to play games, and I feel now they think they have the upper hand I mean especially in bleeping bushes mind that all this gets her views and gets her noticed I means sheโ€™s a bleeping nutter

Rosie is on a train. If she's heading home she'll be paranoid out her wee mind about where Louise is and what she's doing. Let the tattle see the drama.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Rosie is on a train. If she's heading home she'll be paranoid out her wee mind about where Louise is and what she's doing. Let the tattle see the drama.
does Louise not like a wee Wednesday sesh ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Got to laugh at those tattle tik tok accounts. They say nothing we say. They're just made up to troll people. People on TT probably think that's actually us and thats why they're saying oh they won't be happy until someone dies. That's not what we're about.

How ironic is it Z is on the trampoline with a fork in her hand. The whole reason Rosie said she got removed in the first place, because she stabbed her brother with a fork!
And why on earth would you let your child bounce on a trampoline holding a fork ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

Reactions: 6
I canโ€™t see how these 2 can stay sober even if mater doesnโ€™t think she has a problem n itโ€™s jus Rosie who wants to b sober I canโ€™t c Rosie allowing mater to b on her own on a nyt out or if she has a drink wiv pals Rosie will want to b thr n sheโ€™ll drink to why even pretend like itโ€™s no gna happen same as she pretended she was neeevvvvverrr goin back wots the point if they donโ€™t care wot anyone thinks

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.