Rosie Bush #23 There’s a Bush, loose, aboot Primm’s hoose.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Greeting aff the hyaluronic acid looking at that photo of her and Mater. Hilarious. As hilarious as your antics this past week. Ha ha ha. Absolute belter man

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hear her moaning that no one was talking in her live lol take the hint ya clown 🖕🏻

• Haha
Hi Tiffany, Hi Chelle, Hi Jen, Hi Tamara how are you sweetheart? Hi Chloe. Yawn. 😴 bedtime lads!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That white dot in her hair at the top of the wee fridge she keeps playing with 🤢

Edit: fringe! Autocorrect 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That white dot in her hair at the top of the wee fridge she keeps playing with 🤢

Edit: fringe! Autocorrect 😂
I thought it was something on my phone 😂 was trying to blow it off cos I didnt want to touch my screen lol outside viewer 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m trying to figure out if her hair is wet or greasy? White bits and all! 😷

Reactions: 2
Live ended as soon as i went in 😂. Makes a change from the host has blocked you. Bestest behaviour starting now 🤫.....

Id say rosie bedcovers smell like they have rimmed Chelseas bum hole

Assuming no one is going to Rosies for a PJ Party anytime soon 🤔

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.