Rosie Bush #23 There’s a Bush, loose, aboot Primm’s hoose.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did i miss anything ? went for lunch and now im like a burst couch 🥺.I see Louise got her account back from Bushy

Reactions: 7
I went scoping on her profile shes following all the rosie hate brigade too 🙄
Oooooohhhh she’s an undercover hater….. atleast Rosie knows whr she stands wiv us 😭 even if it’s under a bus Wer honest. I can’t stand ppl like tht.

She has a video up of Z on the trampoline and the diff in tht wane is amazing Rosie shud b ashamed and mortified at how good tht wane looks now tht she’s no wiv her. Tht wud really make me question my mothering if my kids thrived wiv sum1 else. I’d b heartbroken

Reactions: 19
They’re hilarious. Jules is not and never has been a Tattle admin, she’s a TikTok troll who pretended to be a Tattler so people would give her goss.

They can’t believe Tattle is just calling out Scottish TikTokkers? It’s an International site, with much bigger fish being fried than the jakeball scheme maws fae Glesga 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Right a just googled it curiosity got the better of me. U have to email them from the contact us page so how the duck is Jules an admin n how the duck do these idiots know this honestly they would be dangerous if they had degrees like us😂🤦🏽‍♀️
I am assuming it is based off (from the top of my head)

When Julz outted herself for using that account, flower witch or something?
There was a screenshot posted on here, I think it might have been from an account called porridge influencer on tiktok - posted a video asking to speak to tattle life admin.

Who turns up in the comments? 😂 Julz's flower witch account saying shes a tattle life admin.

I highly doubt she is.

Edit - found the post & picture:

• Haha
Reactions: 7

There was a screenshot posted on here, I think it might have been from an account called porridge influencer on tiktok - posted a video asking to speak to tattle life admin.

Who turns up in the comments? 😂 Julz's flower witch account saying shes a tattle life admin.

I highly doubt she is.

Yeah that’s exactly the scenario I was thinking of. Yet again, their detective skills are seriously lacking. Kinda wanna see them go after Julz though 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6

I highly doubt she is.

Aw I actually lol’d there

Reactions: 1
Yeah that’s exactly the scenario I was thinking of. Yet again, their detective skills are seriously lacking. Kinda wanna see them go after Julz though 😂😂
I absolutely expect nothing more from Rosie supporters.
Its one thing, throughout everything she inserts herself into Rosie hasn't given two fucks about.

I think Julz does genuinely make up half the troll tiktok pages with videos, including some of the ones just directed at Rosie.. I posted a clip on her thread from when Mags and all that were outting Julz (I know, relying on the hunters for tea.. when all of their IQ's combined wouldn't even be above 100) but it seemed like they were bringing out alllll the receipts..... That was until one of them during it accidentally showed a full on no clothes video of Jess Rennie shaking her tits. Live was gone 60 seconds later. Idiots. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.