Rosie Bush #23 There’s a Bush, loose, aboot Primm’s hoose.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Voldy reminds me on the lion out of wizard of oz they look so alike n he terrified me as a wane watching her gives me issues 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hey Cheryl 👋👋. Can you stop letting eejits in your box please. Yesterday it was the fox person and today its that mother woman. I endured LaTit but gave up with mother glasgow . Thanks 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Who's motherglasgow71 her voice always sounds dead muffled like she's got something stuck in her throat.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I was thinking of the Polmont guy, Polo mint or whatever his name is. Is Polmont not a young offenders ? So big gangster boy was in YO 🙄.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
gave up listening to that, my ears can’t go all that shouting over the top of one another 🤯
Ok here goes… so this is what Iv learned so far, CQ is aff her rocker and spams all the lives with pish n it annoyed 2frat so 2frat called her out CQ went in the box and said 2frat had a son and was lucky to hav him after gettin the tag 2frat started shoutin ma wane ma wane u spoke abt ma wane n went in on her then it leaked over to fb and seemingly CQ started trolling her from a fake acc but wot a read CQ was tellin her it was her she didn’t giv a duck but then the lassie moonheed is a heavy tit stirrer she was CQ pal now she’s jumped ship but it’s also been said tht moon and chive are running hate pages. Blah thr if anyone else knows anymore pls add ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
gave up listening to that, my ears can’t go all that shouting over the top of one another 🤯
I wish they’d take turns ffs! And when it’s people in the box without their cameras on I can never tell who’s talking 😂

Rosie told Cher on the phone that the injury to her legs was caused by cher dragging her off the chair.

That ginger fox woman said if rosie had killed herself it would have been on Cher.Coz Cher had said on a live ( While Rosie was at the water) she should tie bricks to her shoes and swim

Neither of the above was Cheryls fault, aye ok the snide comment about the bricks was shite .
Hesitant to believe any of these cunts who screen record literally everything when conversations happened in private 😂 I don’t understand how Rosie could blame cher for her legs when she done that on the Friday and there was proof it was done on the Friday and cher pulled her hair on the Wednesday? And Rosie’s using that as an excuse for tattle being the worst people ever so why would she blame cher 😭 the comment about the bricks is pretty shite but that fox person is a weirdo and Dno why she’d block cher over that, I did think cher was trying to say rosie said it would be her fault right enough but am lost so duck knows what I’m thinking 😂

I wish they’d take turns ffs! And when it’s people in the box without their cameras on I can never tell who’s talking 😂

Hesitant to believe any of these cunts who screen record literally everything when conversations happened in private 😂 I don’t understand how Rosie could blame cher for her legs when she done that on the Friday and there was proof it was done on the Friday and cher pulled her hair on the Wednesday? And Rosie’s using that as an excuse for tattle being the worst people ever so why would she blame cher 😭 the comment about the bricks is pretty shite but that fox person is a weirdo and Dno why she’d block cher over that, I did think cher was trying to say rosie said it would be her fault right enough but am lost so duck knows what I’m thinking 😂
Fox said it would be Cheryls fault after that comment, someone sent her saying it to Cheryl. I think everyone on TT is a lunatic 🤯

I'll not be having this impersonating shite it's not funny 😭 I don't and never will have a fake tiktok account. Imagine the fake me account is actually Janice as well. Heads fried 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'll not be having this impersonating shite it's not funny 😭 I don't and never will have a fake tiktok account. Imagine the fake me account is actually Janice as well. Heads fried 😂
Hahahhaha the inception of it all.

I'm sure that sl0wpoker account was about a while back in another live some time ago.
I could be imagining it though, had a look for the name on here and its not been spoken about.

Rosie is in that ginger_scottish_fox live....
Was.

Reactions: 6
Hahahhaha the inception of it all.

I'm sure that sl0wpoker account was about a while back in another live some time ago.
I could be imagining it though, had a look for the name on here and its not been spoken about.
There was fast poker on here, I usually never read live comments I just pay it in the background and do something else, catch up here or duck about on my phone. So I hadn't saw them till someone said. They were having a full scale argument with hear for the laughs last night in the comments and he kept saying I'm coming for you Janice, how's your treatment? So Jade or marks definitely told them they think I'm Janice. Do they even read here 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There was fast poker on here, I usually never read live comments I just pay it in the background and do something else, catch up here or duck about on my phone. So I hadn't saw them till someone said. They were having a full scale argument with hear for the laughs last night in the comments and he kept saying I'm coming for you Janice, how's your treatment? So Jade or marks definitely told them they think I'm Janice. Do they even read here 😂
I'm sorry, every time you get accused of being Janice I proper laugh.

If they read through the threads at all, I'm not repeating it because I don't want to say anything that does give away anything you've said before (they can find it themselves).. but 😂😂😂 something blatantly makes you not her.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm sorry, every time you get accused of being Janice I proper laugh.

If they read through the threads at all, I'm not repeating it because I don't want to say anything that does give away anything you've said before (they can find it themselves).. but 😂😂😂 something blatantly makes you not her.
Exactly 😭😭, I dont get how wonky wendy has inserted herself into all this again. She knows what she's talking about all I hear is her waffling 😂

• Haha
Wait why was Rosie in mad fox’s live 😭😭 are this lot trolling us cause I can’t keep up

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wait why was Rosie in mad fox’s live 😭😭 are this lot trolling us cause I can’t keep up
I think it's because she was in Chers box's yesterday talking about Rosie. They've had beef in the past as well I don't remember why though. Now ginger fox is doing lives talking about Rosie's current situation as if she's a expert and mentioning Rosie's wains by name I heard her. I missed Rosie in the box though

I think it's because she was in Chers box's yesterday talking about Rosie. They've had beef in the past as well I don't remember why though. Now ginger fox is doing lives talking about Rosie's current situation as if she's a expert and mentioning Rosie's wains by name I heard her. I missed Rosie in the box though
Aw yeah that makes sense actually, foxy had some pretty harsh words for bush yesterday, don’t know why my mind went to them being all pally in her live

I only caught the end of it as she left - Rosie was telling her to stop talking about her children.

Everytime I've seen that fox on live shes been wearing that dalmation top btw. And this has been for weeks. Every. Time.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.