Rosie Bush #23 There’s a Bush, loose, aboot Primm’s hoose.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I absolutely expect nothing more from Rosie supporters.
Its one thing, throughout everything she inserts herself into Rosie hasn't given two fucks about.

I think Julz does genuinely make up half the troll tiktok pages with videos, including some of the ones just directed at Rosie.. I posted a clip on her thread from when Mags and all that were outting Julz (I know, relying on the hunters for tea.. when all of their IQ's combined wouldn't even be above 100) but it seemed like they were bringing out alllll the receipts..... That was until one of them during it accidentally showed a full on no clothes video of Jess Rennie shaking her tits. Live was gone 60 seconds later. Idiots. 😂
Haven't seen that lunatic Rennie in ages where did she disappear too last video I seen she looked possessed calling the spirits 🙈🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Got to laugh at those tattle tik tok accounts. They say nothing we say. They're just made up to troll people. People on TT probably think that's actually us and thats why they're saying oh they won't be happy until someone dies. That's not what we're about.

How ironic is it Z is on the trampoline with a fork in her hand. The whole reason Rosie said she got removed in the first place, because she stabbed her brother with a fork!

Reactions: 14
Got to laugh at those tattle tik tok accounts. They say nothing we say. They're just made up to troll people. People on TT probably think that's actually us and thats why they're saying oh they won't be happy until someone dies. That's not what we're about.
Exactly they post allsorts we have our opinions if u didn't post ur life all over the social media then no one can talk a happy life is a private one 🙄 xx

Reactions: 5
I absolutely expect nothing more from Rosie supporters.
Its one thing, throughout everything she inserts herself into Rosie hasn't given two fucks about.

I think Julz does genuinely make up half the troll tiktok pages with videos, including some of the ones just directed at Rosie.. I posted a clip on her thread from when Mags and all that were outting Julz (I know, relying on the hunters for tea.. when all of their IQ's combined wouldn't even be above 100) but it seemed like they were bringing out alllll the receipts..... That was until one of them during it accidentally showed a full on no clothes video of Jess Rennie shaking her tits. Live was gone 60 seconds later. Idiots. 😂
Hahahaha, nightmare material!

Julz was apparently involved in all the troll pages against Dianne after the Property Boss carry on. Sleekit.

Reactions: 9

Julz was apparently involved in all the troll pages against Dianne after the Property Boss carry on. Sleekit.
Best laugh is all her lives are about being positive building people up its a joke 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 she one of the biggest gremlins on there lol x

Reactions: 7

Yeah, literally any troll account with screen recordings and terrible English/spelling on the text that's usually always added on. Its Julz 😂

She cannot string a coherent sentence together through typing.

So Rosie n Louise are out for cake n tea and Edinburgh dungeons 🙈 hopefully they get lost down there n gee us peace pair a bams

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm off to my work soon gods knows how many pages ill have to catch up on when I'm back 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh my goodness ladies. I go offline for not even 24 hrs and there's pages and pages to catch up on. Hands up anyone who seen this coming? 🤷‍♀️ They belong together now. No more feeling sorry for louise she's just a different version of Rosie

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can’t actually believe tht cake video theyll b tears and battering eachother and more SH and unaliveing attempts by Friday I bet my hubby’s arse on it….(no mine just incase) 😂 . I’m actually fuming for the ppl who Wer triggered in tears and left to pick the peace’s up n not 1 fuckin apology to her followers tht Wer deeply affected by her fake bullshit. I hope to god she gets wots coming to her a hope mater leaves her high n dry after she’s rattled aw the money. I’m sure wee T is happy she’s back after his mum did aw tht to herself whr he had to b chucked out his own bed because of it…. I hope somebody leathers mater aswell coz she’s a sleekit nasty wee gremlin anol

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I've often thought louise will be rosies downfall
She 100% will be and u kno wot I think it’s actually intentional I think mater enjoys it n thrives off of it all I thnk she loves the antics of completely ruining someone. Not tht Rosie can’t do it on her own I jus mean it’ll b 100x faster n wiv mater exposing her constantly it can’t be denied like she usually does. I for 1 can’t wait to see it after the shite she’s done to Stacy primm and T this wk 😘 duck YOU ROSIE

I did say it would get to the point of the relationship where they didn't drink anymore. I didn't think it would take Rosie harming herself etc for it to get to that. But here we are, I wonder if Louise is gonna tackle sonority.

If they are in edinburgh then Rosie has put up a TT acting like she was with Z earlier on when she must not have been 🙄 there’s not a chance Rosie will be able to stay sober if she’s going to be going out and about with Mater!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.