Rosie Bush #23 There’s a Bush, loose, aboot Primm’s hoose.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sad bastard full. stop. Denise get a better role model ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️ does she not kno thrs a space bar at the bottom of the screen the delusional bastard. Sometimes I think they say this stuff to her to purposely permit her to keep goin wiv the bs coz they love watchin the car crash.
You’re profile picture is in this S/S btw

Thanks @MountainThyme for the new thread, recap is absolutely spot on and love the unlocked character update 🙌🏼
See if people are going to put this much time and effort into exposing Rosie it’d be appreciated if they could actually share so info we didn’t already know?
I think it’s obvious that account isn’t slowpoker herself, if it’s someone else from on here they are needing to catch a grip! Chances are it’s some weirdo who’s too scared to share their own views and opinions, just parroting what we’ve all said here but trying to get someone else to take the heat for it ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Voldy reading out texts from Louise re Rosie

She tried to top herself in a puddle 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
You’re profile picture is in this S/S btw

Thanks @MountainThyme for the new thread, recap is absolutely spot on and love the unlocked character update 🙌🏼
See if people are going to put this much time and effort into exposing Rosie it’d be appreciated if they could actually share so info we didn’t already know?
I think it’s obvious that account isn’t slowpoker herself, if it’s someone else from on here they are needing to catch a grip! Chances are it’s some weirdo who’s too scared to share their own views and opinions, just parroting what we’ve all said here but trying to get someone else to take the heat for it ☺
Thankyou still learning how to do all this 😭 il get thr thanks for lettin me know tho. Iv got a sr of cher on streamable do I post the link here for it coz I’m sure Iv read ur not allowed links or how do I get the video to here sorry I’m absolutely tit at this stuff

Reactions: 5
Do we think the slowpoker imposter realises that not slowpoker in her profile picture? 🤣😭

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Voldy reading out texts from Louise re Rosie

She tried to top herself in a puddle 😂😂😂😂
A puddle this ended me it’s true tho plus she sent the location to everyone n never even went in the water. Can’t believe she pretended to lose her house key to get into maters but then it fell out her trainer the sad desperate bastard it jus shows the lengths she will go to

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thankyou still learning how to do all this 😭 il get thr thanks for lettin me know tho. Iv got a sr of cher on streamable do I post the link here for it coz I’m sure Iv read ur not allowed links or how do I get the video to here sorry I’m absolutely tit at this stuff
Yeah, literally just copy paste the link and it will automatically embed as a playable video.
Be careful your screen recordings don't include any personal info too tho if you've just posted your profile picture 😂.
Sometimes I forget I'm screen recording and go into my texts and tit :ROFLMAO:.
Its tiktok video links that aren't allowed because it shows the account that shared the video, exposing tattlers.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yeah, literally just copy paste the link and it will automatically embed as a playable video.
Be careful your screen recordings don't include any personal info too tho if you've just posted your profile picture 😂.
Sometimes I forget I'm screen recording and go into my texts and tit :ROFLMAO:.
Its tiktok video links that aren't allowed because it shows the account that shared the video, exposing tattlers.
I’m a bloody nightmare I ain’t got a clue abt any of this stuff. Thanks so much. ❤

No idea ...away for a snoop. Brb 😁
She’s another slabberfest sounds exactly like scambank sclix shllisseling shauages 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m a bloody nightmare I ain’t got a clue abt any of this stuff. Thanks so much. ❤

She’s another slabberfest sounds exactly like scambank sclix shllisseling shauages 🤢
Couldnt see nowt....on private 😳

Reactions: 3
Quite clearly Louise saying rosie tried to Jill herself in a puddle is one of those things Louise hits out with, does voldy understand jokes 👀
Is there proof that Cher is getting the blame for Rosie’s legs or that she said if she did top herself it would be chers fault or is that just Chers word?

Reactions: 6
Quite clearly Louise saying rosie tried to Jill herself in a puddle is one of those things Louise hits out with, does voldy understand jokes 👀
Is there proof that Cher is getting the blame for Rosie’s legs or that she said if she did top herself it would be chers fault or is that just Chers word?
Rosie told Cher on the phone that the injury to her legs was caused by cher dragging her off the chair.

That ginger fox woman said if rosie had killed herself it would have been on Cher.Coz Cher had said on a live ( While Rosie was at the water) she should tie bricks to her shoes and swim

Neither of the above was Cheryls fault, aye ok the snide comment about the bricks was shite .

Reactions: 8
I'm annoyed that work and home life is getting in the way of my tattle time. Was on page 28 of the last thread and it's locked and a new one started lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm annoyed that work and home life is getting in the way of my tattle time. Was on page 28 of the last thread and it's locked and a new one started lol
Just quit and go TT live drinking bevvy, doing the odd dance and have a mental breakdown at least once a week, you'll get loads of gifts

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.