Rosie Bush #21 Bush-whacked by GearBear, still no washed that manky hair.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ I’ve not seen anything like it since Jeremy Kyle finished
How are these people allowed to breed? Poor kids having their parents doing all this on social media. Pure cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why's Cher and John wearing half Balis 😭
Wow that was a low blow shud hav gone toe to toe n smashed her atleast have made it fair but thr no rules wen ur on the st a suppose 🤷‍♀️ Cher was live and said she had pulled her hair n sumdy goes “what hair” it made me lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I see she is back home now, wonder if they got fucked out the pub for the carry on earlier

Reactions: 4
I mean you could argue rosie would see her in her phone 🤷‍♀️ And the bouncers would’ve been all over it. The only thing is now rosie can brag that Cher bear is a tit bag. So now rosie looks the better one.

Reactions: 8
Wow that was a low blow shud hav gone toe to toe n smashed her atleast have made it fair but thr no rules wen ur on the st a suppose 🤷‍♀️ Cher was live and said she had pulled her hair n sumdy goes “what hair” it made me lol 😂
No wonder Stewart and the lassie didn't know who it was with their face covered 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I mean you could argue rosie would see her in her phone 🤷‍♀️ And the bouncers would’ve been all over it. The only thing is now rosie can brag that Cher bear is a tit bag. So now rosie looks the better one.
No really? Couldn't see anything in the background of her phone until the second it happened so if we couldn't see it what was Rosie gonna see 😂 she's not got eyes on the back of her head. Is that you John?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How did she not see her coming via the reflection off Stewart's giant fucker lips. Those things have more chance of being pregnant than GearBear.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
No really? Couldn't see anything in the background of her phone until the second it happened so if we couldn't see it what was Rosie gonna see 😂 she's not got eyes on the back of her head. Is that you John?
Hahaha no, I’ve got my hair. Granted she wouldn’t have seen her to the latter end though and her hair would’ve been grabbed so not much time to react.

Reactions: 4
No wonder Stewart and the lassie didn't know who it was with their face covered 😂
Big rubber lips reminded me of the wee drama chased u always had at school next to every square go makin sure it was fair wen he was givin it “let her get up” eh is tht no ur pal? If tht was my pal I’d of been lifted coz I’d of been throwing hands at anyone who touched my best pal esp if thr was more than 1 n one was a man!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Very bizarre for them to show up with their faces covered and grab her from behind the if they are dead hard and mental 😂

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.