Rosie Bush #21 Bush-whacked by GearBear, still no washed that manky hair.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don't get how Cher goes about how hard she is saying she done Rosie in when she pulled her hair and shouted at her, it's embarrassing. I'm not team any of them i can't believe Cher would humiliate herself like that

Reactions: 16
Ffs man, missed all the drama because of work 😭😭 now I need to go out and taxi kids about!

don’t like Cher but glad someone actually followed through with a threat for once 🤣 Bush deserves all she gets and more. Hopefully she’ll get pissed and make her way to Chers bit for round 2. After 8pm would be good though Rosie if you’re reading.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why's Cher shouting she's got her wain full time when her and John are coked out their tits most nights 😭

Chers just referred to having her son tomorrow as "contact" that's no a word full time parents use 😂

Reactions: 19
Eurgh. I called it the other day Bush shouting about folk coming to meet her just to play the victim.

CherBear is an absolute clown though. All she done is give Rosie ammo for the victim narrative, and made hersel look like a big shitebag into the bargain. Utter embarrassment. If you're gonna turn up, at least go toe to toe, don't blindside someone. Especially someone like Rosie who will completely use it to her advantage. I genuinely think she'd take a doin for the sympathy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Eurgh. I called it the other day Bush shouting about folk coming to meet her just to play the victim.

CherBear is an absolute clown though. All she done is give Rosie ammo for the victim narrative, and made hersel look like a big shitebag into the bargain. Utter embarrassment. If you're gonna turn up, at least go tow.to toe, don't blindside someone. Especially someone like Rosie who will completely use it to her advantage. I genuinely think she'd take a doin for the sympathy.
I don’t mind cher but I completely agree.

Reactions: 5
I just don't get how Cher goes about how hard she is saying she done Rosie in when she pulled her hair and shouted at her, it's embarrassing. I'm not team any of them i can't believe Cher would humiliate herself like that
Exactly this. I don’t like Rosie but considering the circumstances I’d never hav done that. If she does somthin daft I’d never of been able to live with myself but that’s jus me maybe.

Exactly this. I don’t like Rosie but considering the circumstances I’d never hav done that. If she does somthin daft I’d never of been able to live with myself but that’s jus me maybe.
Plus the fact I can see Rosie totally using this to her advantage as a victim spin on the whole thing n I’d never have given her tht over me or to use to tell everyone I’d be embarrassed 😳

i could quite easily crack her with no regrets but id be nearby and watching from a fake account to make sure she was off live. Then id pounce 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why's Cher shouting she's got her wain full time when her and John are coked out their tits most nights 😭

Chers just referred to having her son tomorrow as "contact" that's no a word full time parents use 😂
Rosie said Cher had contact with her son on a Thursday. Cher said she has him full time but if what Rosie said was true then Rosie was a wrong yin for saying she would go to Cher’s tomorrow (Thursday) when John is at work- phew, think that’s the gist of it!

Reactions: 8
Rosie said Cher had contact with her son on a Thursday. Cher said she has him full time but if what Rosie said was true then Rosie was a wrong yin for saying she would go to Cher’s tomorrow (Thursday) when John is at work- phew, think that’s the gist of it!
Cher said she has contact tomorrow so she obviously doesn't have her son full time 😂. I watched the live, she said "Iv got him full time he's at his grandads tonight I get contact tomorrow" full time parents don't use the word contact.

Rosie's eye looks a bit bruised ? Wonder where that's from I love how Rosie and Cher are fighting and Louise is in some pub getting steaming
Rosie said lousie gave her the back eye but it didn't appear till like Monday.

Reactions: 12
Someone’s called Louise “ teethal weapon “ on her video dancing about being free 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Rosie will be trying to get to gear bears house cos she knows it’ll pull in the views 110%

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.