Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dourface

VIP Member
Got to say, im proud of Rosie. She's came a long way since her breakdown at tea time 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Wee Toots

VIP Member
Someone tell the girl with the blue hoody her fanny pad has fell out her knickers and is now on her knee

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Wow, I missed the second part of last nights episode. Not surprised by it in the slightest, as it was clear where it was all heading, but still shocked at the mass manipulation.

Bush isn’t sad or upset at her relationship ending. She’s raging and hell bent on destroying Louise. Her need for attention and validation is off the scale. It’s getting harder and harder for her to satisfy.

That clown fae the Mulk performed brilliantly for her last night. Phoning Louise and laying blame. No thought for her mental health eh? Calling for gifts so Bush can take the weans on holiday? She’ll be lucky to get unsupervised contact with them at home after that performance.

Bush is a vile, dangerous person. Pure poison.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Jinxyroo

Chatty Member
Someone’s called Louise “ teethal weapon “ on her video dancing about being free 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27

beebee789

VIP Member
Oh is that Rosie claiming to be an alky today?

We may aswell be playing Victim Bingo at this point.

What's everyone got left? I'm just waiting on her having PTSD from the Twin Towers or Major Depression due to Abe Lincoln's 1865 Assassination.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Spanor511

VIP Member
Remember one of Rosies favourite statements to make is, `she never loses’.
This has all been a big, massive game for her. She’s not suicidal in the slightest. People on here that truly believe she is and feel sorry for her, have obviously not watched her antics over the past two years. She’s a master manipulator, that’s why she’s not got any pals. It’s all a big game to Rosie. Thousands of pounds a month in benefits, drink and drugs whenever she wants, no weans to worry about, but her main priority is getting back a lesbian she has known for 6 weeks who has a severe case of ADHD.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Slowpoker

VIP Member
Rosie is a fronted that Louise is still wearing clothes Rosie bought her, Rosie's wore Louise's clothes all week then binned then on wash day 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
Every cunt has been wanting rosie to get gubbed i for one am glad Cheryl did it dont care how it was done aye cher is on live giving it big licks but rosie has upset enough people she has said vile things about her kids about that wee granny that used to be on here her grandkid. Im glad someone done it

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Bella2920

VIP Member
I lost a pal to suicide a few years ago and we’d have done anything for him to pick up the phone and let anyone know what he was planning on doing, but people genuinely hellbent on killing themselves don’t tend to do the rounds of phone calls, snapchats, TT lives and that leaves families and friends with an unbelievable amount of guilt that I think most suicidal people would hate which is why they keep it to themselves. She’s purposely putting that onto her friends and strangers on the internet that can’t do anything about it and are watching on worried about her.
I think this proves beyond a doubt (not that it needed proving) that Rosie Bush only cares about one person. Those kids couldn’t be further down her list, she’s got to be on extremely thin ice with social work and her sister now and she said she was working with them presumably to get the kids back and keeps mentioning drug tests which I doubt she’s volunteered for. So with all that in mind she chooses to go on another mwi TT live spree which isn’t going to do her any favours?
Absolute reprobate and those wee weans are better off as far away from her as possible, Z seems to have thrived with the sister and it seems like T is there now and as much as Rosie’s made out it’s her choice I doubt it is - I hope he thrives there too!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Slowpoker

VIP Member
Out of Cher and Rosie, I know who gets my vote.
I'm not voting for any of them. They are the same type of people. No got their wains, too busy sniffing coke and causing arguments to do anything decent with their life. I'm not team anyone who chooses drugs & drama over their kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

beebee789

VIP Member
I mean you could argue rosie would see her in her phone 🤷‍♀️ And the bouncers would’ve been all over it. The only thing is now rosie can brag that Cher bear is a shit bag. So now rosie looks the better one.
How did she not see her coming via the reflection off Stewart's giant fucker lips. Those things have more chance of being pregnant than GearBear.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

ZedsDead

VIP Member
Right, whit kinda toon is Dundee, Mater's in the dancing at hauf six on a fkn Wednesday?!

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Schnork

Chatty Member
Wow, so for someone who was in such despair last night she had time to go on live and tell everyone where she was, get a few calls in saying what she was going to do, then ends up in staceys on a dual with hero hulk raking in gifts and shoving a pot noodle sandwich doon her gub all while making jokes of the "attempt". She really is the lowest of the low, i am sickened at her behaviour, its fuckin textbook behaviour. Cannot stand the bitch.

Reactions: 21