Rosie Bush #21 Bush-whacked by GearBear, still no washed that manky hair.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bleeping missed it again where can I watch the fight 🤣 being serious but where

Reactions: 3
Right, whit kinda toon is Dundee, Mater's in the dancing at hauf six on a fkn Wednesday?!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Rosiebushisaskank has the screen recording up but it’s just the sound not seen the actual fight being circulated yet.

Reactions: 4
Every bleep has been wanting rosie to get gubbed i for one am glad Cheryl did it dont care how it was done aye cher is on live giving it big licks but rosie has upset enough people she has said vile things about her kids about that wee granny that used to be on here her grandkid. Im glad someone done it

• Heart
Reactions: 23
What we aw thinking is RosieBalboa going to GearBears the night? A vote naw. Cos she’s a shitebag 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Right chers said we won't see another video from her, I think there will be at least another 5 videos the night

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Rosiebushisaskank has the screen recording up but it’s just the sound not seen the actual fight being circulated yet.
Aye there's stuff before that someone posted that video here. Don't think anyone got the live of Cher sneaking up behind her

Reactions: 5
So glad I grabbed a Chinese on the way home. My belly is full, I'm all caught up on todays drama and I'm ready for tonights antics 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.