Rosie Bush #18 Kissed Louise & made her cry, gabs & booze out to play, bedsheets so foostie they ran away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree 100% Z is safe and being well looked after but that poor boy it breaks my heart he has nobody by the looks of it. B
I just want to go get him. I feel so sorry for him. He's a lovely, polite innocent wee soul.

She definitely is on a downward spiral. She's never been this bad before.

Reactions: 11
She took an overdose was it last year or year before? Blamed James Mac for it. When she does same to other people with no regard for their mental welfare. I hate saying this but all her problems are caused by her. This isn't her 1st rodeo. She pushes so far has a pity party garners all the sympathy which the wee idiots all give her. Want to help Rosie? cut off her supply of admiration and gear pregabs etc. . Even Jean couldn't help. Sorry but my sympathy goes to her kids and people she's wronged throughout the years. Rosie is rotten to the core and likes it. She also poisons anyone around her then when they break and reveal what shes like they get stick. If she wanted to change she can get help. Am I not right in thinking she had 1 session of counselling? She thinks she knows everything. Well if she did her kids would be in her care well looked after and loved.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m thinking something has happened with her and mater yesterday. She’s tried to keep it quiet due to what’s happened before and returned to her usual coping mechanism - getting full of it and trying to make others feel sorry for her.

My heart breaks for T as sadly, he is of an age where he will be deemed somewhat more able to protect himself from his mothers actions and will very unlikely be removed from her care. I just hope and pray that he does not turn out like his sorry excuse for a mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Louise probably sobered up. Or was the whole palaver about stacey n rosie. Either way her son was still a last thought. She ran to Jade's to make sure jade was on her side after Chers live. When in fact t she should've been home waiting on T getting home. Don't know if she knows this but every bit of sympathy and love she's craving can come from that boy if she'd let it. It's all she'd ever need. Instaef he's probably at school getting ripped into and pelters from other kids. As we all know kids can be ruthless. An if she ever went to a parents door she'd be laughed at.

Reactions: 16
She took an overdose was it last year or year before? Blamed James Mac for it. When she does same to other people with no regard for their mental welfare. I hate saying this but all her problems are caused by her. This isn't her 1st rodeo. She pushes so far has a pity party garners all the sympathy which the wee idiots all give her. Want to help Rosie? cut off her supply of admiration and gear pregabs etc. . Even Jean couldn't help. Sorry but my sympathy goes to her kids and people she's wronged throughout the years. Rosie is rotten to the core and likes it. She also poisons anyone around her then when they break and reveal what shes like they get stick. If she wanted to change she can get help. Am I not right in thinking she had 1 session of counselling? She thinks she knows everything. Well if she did her kids would be in her care well looked after and loved.
Rosie's mental health issues are also largely dependant on her substance abuse. She is always on some form of depressant: alcohol, pregabalin, valium. And while gear is a stimulant, the after-effects are far from it. She is completely bleeping up her neurochemistry with these drugs and then playing the mental health card.

It's all self inflicted. Like everything with Rosie, it's her choice. Her behaviour. She doesn't want to fix it, she just wants to utilise it for her own gain. Getting sectioned and getting her debts written off is more appealing to her than actually getting help and being a better person.

Also, if she thinks that her creditors are going to write off her debts because she has been sectioned, then I have some bad news for her. It's 2022; everyone has mental health issues. These companies want their money, not a sob story. They've heard it all before.

Rosie is in her mid 30s now. Yet she still thinks she can completely duck off the responsibilities that everyone else has to deal with. Having a job, paying her bills, even being a mother. She always has an excuse. Always has a reason why she specifically is exempt. It's sickening and manipulative but it's only a matter of time before it comes crashing down. Because if we can see this, the DWP and Social Work certainly can aswell.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Cher seems a bit obsessed like every single videos about Rosie. It was good at first but now it's like borderline stalking. But Rosie seems to be keeping it gone aswell. Oh how the other half live when all you worry about is posting aimed videos on Tik tok.

Reactions: 9
Cher seems a bit obsessed like every single videos about Rosie. It was good at first but now it's like borderline stalking. But Rosie seems to be keeping it gone aswell. Oh how the other half live when all you worry about is posting aimed videos on Tik tok.
Then in about a week or so the video about them talking privately and sorting it will appear. It's textbook at this stage. Can read Rosie like a book. I do think Rosie thought Cher was scared of her and would ignore her. The way she was screaming on her live tells you everything. When Rosie is losing she starts screaming and shouting, thinking it intimidates people. Is there anyone in that circle who isnt a cokehead? What's the attraction. I can't even handle a hangover nevermind a comedown. But anyways I'm waiting on the making up videos 😂😂😂

Reactions: 14
I’m thinking something has happened with her and mater yesterday. She’s tried to keep it quiet due to what’s happened before and returned to her usual coping mechanism - getting full of it and trying to make others feel sorry for her.
I thought that too last night when I seen the state of her on the live. Some pal Jade Frati is, papping her in a taxi when she's in some nick! I'd never do that to a pal! But I wouldn't be on it on a Tuesday afternoon either. I'd be picking up my boy from school, making sure I had a dinner on the go for him, hearing all about his day.

Alanna is on a video ranting about Caroline Williamson. Louise is in the comments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
How come when I’m in the office working and can’t look at my phone all the rockets are active on tiktok then when I’m settling down for a nice day of wfh and scrolling through my phone everyone’s having a day off 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
God haven't been on from Friday so much to catch up on 🙈🤣🤣🤣 theres loads of vids on troll pages with cher bear wdf is her beef only discovered her a few weeks back cause she kept popping up on my fyp 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They honestly all need investigated by DWP into how they can't work and are able to start riots/drink/drugs/ignore kids all day.

Reactions: 16
I just think it's tit for people who are really unwell and genuinely can't work. They end up tarred with the same brush as these reprobates so if they were to bring in drug testing for benefits then loads of folk would come under that umbrella and it would affect them. Some people live with chronic pain and as such have to take opiate pain killers and pregablin because they really need it so essentially fail a drug test and we all know how unreasonable DWP are when it comes to 'rules'

Reactions: 17
I just think it's tit for people who are really unwell and genuinely can't work. They end up tarred with the same brush as these reprobates so if they were to bring in drug testing for benefits then loads of folk would come under that umbrella and it would affect them. Some people live with chronic pain and as such have to take opiate pain killers and pregablin because they really need it so essentially fail a drug test and we all know how unreasonable DWP are when it comes to 'rules'
That's the position i'm in.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
You lot know I don't work and that I got granted pip a couple of weeks ago. You know the assessor asked me about alcohol & drugs. She asked what substances I take. I was like none? She went you don't take any drugs? Drink alcohol? AT ALL? I was like nope. She went hmm, no substances at all? I was like no Iv been sober for a couple of years. If I took anything like that I'd end up addicted and killing myself. (I know this that's why im sober) and she said hmmmm if you say so. Your application said your on medication so you must take some drugs? The DRUGS you take are prescribed medication? I said I don't refer to my mental health medication as drugs but yeah that's the only thing I take. She said ahh I see you do use substances. It was actually kinda upsetting.

Then there's people out there coked up to their eyeballs on the piss every night. I did get granted pip which I was shocked about. The report was a pack of lies but I didn't have the energy to argue with them so took what I got and put it to the back of my mind. I know how my mental health effects me.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
I'm talking of cocaine and drugs that aren't prescribed for you.

Reactions: 4
I missed her live last night so i take it shes on a bad come down today by sounds of it? And thats why shes quiet & turned the comments off.

for someone who apparently doesn’t want to give SW any more ammo, she fucked that last night from what i have i read.

path of self destruction!

Reactions: 8
Bushy flaps was live there n i missed it. Is that last night true or what? Nose is severely bothering me lol

Reactions: 6
The benefits system is a joke, they seem to think that they are working effectively enough to weed out any disingenuous people however, all I ever hear of is genuine people’s claims being rejected while the folk who rip the piss are getting awarded money left right and centre. Regardless of drug tests, I feel like there should be at least some sort other checks/research done as it’s very clear that the system in place is not working. There is such a stigma around claiming benefits or being unable to work due to health reasons which purely comes from the actions of people who exploit the system.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.