Rosie Bush #19 The Mocket Rocket, needs to put a sock in it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Accounts - BushyBaws (think thats the only one left)

Can people at least read the last thread or so before coming on here and waffling shite. Saving us having to answer the same questions every single page. Or at least the last few pages.

well done @Slowpoker for the thread title, yours had the most likes at it ☺

As you were…..

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Dee Maxwell is the absolute epitome of someone of average of intelligence who has surrounded themselves with idiots. Utter delusions of grandeur that one, thanks she is way smarter than she is 😭

Reactions: 18
Dee Maxwell is the absolute epitome of someone of average of intelligence who has surrounded themselves with idiots. Utter delusions of grandeur that one, thanks she is way smarter than she is 😭
She was on earlier saying Janice is still trolling her lol I honestly hope Janice takes this further shes just bullying weather or not Janice has done anything not one of these clowns know … and the carpet cleaner etc has been put on her wish list for her to buy of her stars on the 23rd of next MONTH…

Reactions: 8
She certainly does think highly of herself. Every time I see her Geodude face, I just want to throw a pokeball at it.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She certainly does think highly of herself. Every time I see her Geodude face, I just want to throw a pokeball at it.
She's like an slightly upmarket version of Rosie to be honest. They have same traits ie bullies and loudmouth kidding on they're keeping it real. Real people provide for themselves. Not through wishlists or begging. Those stars on fb are same as gifts on Tiktok. Vulnerable people donate. Should be ashamed of herself

• Heart
So wonky eyes never done to the caravan but she’s away to the police station and she’s going to cause it. I absolutely love Scottish tiktok 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So I have this morning free. Might just sit and read tattle or have a go at this housewife stuff. Decisions Decisions 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Dee maxwell should have her own thread. She’s an absolute idiot of a a person 🤣🤣
She definitely needs her own thread she’s never off the TT in about all the drama and acting like a psychotic crackpot on a daily basis on TT thinking she’s untouchable… Dee your a washed up nobody with more issue that vogue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.