Rosie Bragg #3 looking like a old hag still a smelly hag, no friends no man

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
97967B15-2344-47EE-A499-A2D956FE7618.png

Incoming personality - trap queen albanian wannabe for my new drug dealer man 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Imagine if he ever saw some of her only fans content he would not take her remotely serious and if anything would go mad ! Them Albanian guys are crazy strict when it comes to the morals of their own woman and selling pussy pics ain’t it for them at all. 😳

Reactions: 3
Every time she gets a new man she takes on this housewife role of cooking n cleaning for them n I don’t get why. That’s not what keeps a man like you act so independent and went on a rant for months about hating men n blah blah to now be serving him unseasoned prawns in dishwater

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Every time she gets a new man she takes on this housewife role of cooking n cleaning for them n I don’t get why. That’s not what keeps a man like you act so independent and went on a rant for months about hating men n blah blah to now be serving him unseasoned prawns in dishwater
Would hardly call her versions of “cooking and cleaning” cooking and cleaning 😭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Housewife role my ass, cleaning her pit of a bedroom (not to mention the colour swatches on the wall) thought you was doing up your room rose and posting it on insta coz your such a dab hand at home and diy! and slapping some prawns and mussels in a dish very house wifeyyyyyy duties 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 4
AHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH WHEWWWW CHILE J CANT BREATHE AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
89DC5158-E21C-4AA1-81DB-84A0D2A263FE.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Looks very tacky. It’s a promise ring probs not a proposal. She does this every man lol they get her a ring or necklace … or an eyelash business 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5