Rosie Bragg #3 looking like a old hag still a smelly hag, no friends no man

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Got to be soon surly?? What was her nan called bet that’s In The babies name
God knows she’s been in hiding just thought she might have popped it out 🤣
Had a light dig on fb to find it and she was called Linda/nanny bling 🤣🤣🤣 probs putting my bets on bling Bragg 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
God knows she’s been in hiding just thought she might have popped it out 🤣
Had a light dig on fb to find it and she was called Linda/nanny bling 🤣🤣🤣 probs putting my bets on bling Bragg 🤣🤣🤣
Baby bling
Little bling
lil Lindy
Linny girl
Bling Lin
I’m going with any of the above 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Also why is she lying on her linked in? Probably the only bit of truth where she put n/a for her GCSES! how funny is this girl, good on her trying to get a job but at least tell the truth, and she didn’t include the amount of time she worked at unltd beer, reckon it lasted a month😭

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Also why is she lying on her linked in? Probably the only bit of truth where she put n/a for her GCSES! how funny is this girl, good on her trying to get a job but at least tell the truth, and she didn’t include the amount of time she worked at unltd beer, reckon it lasted a month😭
She forgot to mention her pyramid scheme of trading experience that she embarked on few years back where she was going and taking pics of Rolexes with her suitcase in hand manifesting it was gonna be hers and wheeling her suitcase into a car shop up west she was told by her mentor whoever it was to go find her dream car and manifest it will be hers with her trading money when she become a millionaire🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 bleeping loony nothings changed just a baby in tow now 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
randomly thought of her again and wanna have a stalk, anyone know her insta?

Reactions: 3