Rosie Bragg #3 looking like a old hag still a smelly hag, no friends no man

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not a bit crazy to meet someone get engaged and get pregnant by them in a short period of time …

Reactions: 3
She’s having a girl! Also looks like she’s still going to be living at home since the babies clothes is right next to hers
Nothings changed there still living in her bedroom but good spot on the baby clothes. Good luck to her she couldn’t even look after herself hope she takes care of her baby it’s hard work

Reactions: 4
Sorry personal opinion being pregnant and engaged still living at home without a reason isn’t good. Her man definitely lives on his own so why hasn’t she moved in w him. Seems icky

Reactions: 5
Sorry personal opinion being pregnant and engaged still living at home without a reason isn’t good. Her man definitely lives on his own so why hasn’t she moved in w him. Seems icky
Looks like he’s got money defo drug dealer type. Why aren’t they living together. She’s probably trapped him with a baby so she ain’t got to go work again 🤣

Reactions: 5
I actually think he might of moved in with her at her mums house, because it looks like it could be mens clothing? Who knows since the girl has always had an odd dress sense🤣
---
Her mums house is 3 bedrooms so was thinking, there should be an extra room? But I guess the spare room is her lash room🤭 please Someone book in with her🤣
Glad she’s given up on the singing!

Attachments

I actually think he might of moved in with her at her mums house, because it looks like it could be mens clothing? Who knows since the girl has always had an odd dress sense🤣
---
Her mums house is 3 bedrooms so was thinking, there should be an extra room? But I guess the spare room is her lash room🤭 please Someone book in with her🤣
Glad she’s given up on the singing!
Oh no not with the lashes again! Her old best mate is a lash tech. Imagine doing lashes from your mums home with a new born crying she’s funny! We need a insider to book to have their lashes done to get the tea 😅

Reactions: 2
If I went to get my lashes done and there was dog tit on the floor and a baby crying w a woman wheeling around. I’d simply take myself home and buy strip lashes

• Haha
Reactions: 8