Rosie Bragg #3 looking like a old hag still a smelly hag, no friends no man

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She keeps saying room so pretty sure she’s still living w her family. Idk why she’s tryna make it seem like she’s moved out

Reactions: 4
Tryna make out she’s moving out on her own but realistically she’s moving house with her mum 😂
Cannot wait to see her about now she’s moved near me 🫠 gonna have a good old giggle

Reactions: 2
Thought she’d never have a normal job … she’s pouring coffee for people now. She’s literally a waitress wat happened to your BIG PLANS Rosie ?

her recent stories of her on the way home from being with her ‘management’ i’m dying … why the sudden change in the way you’re talking roze? is it because you’ve been around some wannabe rappers? because you want to sound hood? 🤣

she starts to say ‘do you know what i mean’ but then changes it to ‘do you get it’ like all those girls on tiktok that put on their accent i’m cringing

Why’s she telling everyone she’s now working as bar staff when her job is floor running? 🤣🤣 so she don’t know hospitality (entertainment) despite it being exactly what she’s tried to sell herself as to people the last how many years🤣

Begging for a lift … where’s ur car Rosie. Wasn’t u pretending u has ur license n was swerving around ware. You absolute beg HAVE SHAME also exposing the guys fmsiky behind her yet would never show her own family weirdo
4863B5B6-D43A-44B9-B44E-DEC1D1ABD6F0.png

• Sick
Reactions: 1
She’s live on tiktok lol I think she’s tryna blow up on tiktok. It’s so easy to. Her lips look awful
AD9CA849-A338-404A-974F-7935758874ED.png

• Haha
Reactions: 1