Rosie Bragg #3 looking like a old hag still a smelly hag, no friends no man

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Hqhqhqhq stop it, we know u care what we're talking about you on here !!!!!

And FYI Rose it's a sin to swear on someones grave especially when it's ur beloved nan!

She's a walking contradiction. HONESTLY ITS SHOCKING ITS Like her brain function is off most of the day LOL.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Since when did we start begging rides on stories. Is she acc not embrazzzed not genuinely I’d feel so ashamed and rather than offering money she’s offering tickets to a dead show as if they’re celebs lol. Just get a taxi
EAF7D87D-8490-4ABB-A015-481938E68AC2.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
HAVE SHAAAAAAAME. They’re definitely the talk in their neighbourhood n not for good reasons.
8E3A3364-E665-4FD9-8E99-E56036B04922.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
As rude as it is she’s just super ugly. She looks swollen and like she smells of piss, BO and cheap perfume. I’m sure you could buy her an ice cream and she’s take you home

Reactions: 7
As rude as it is she’s just super ugly. She looks swollen and like she smells of piss, BO and cheap perfume. I’m sure you could buy her an ice cream and she’s take you home
Yessss to this !!
Her trying to walk in those dinosaur stompers as well loool

she is dressing like she’s skinny and everything she is wearing doesn’t fit or flatter . Rosie hun , you’ve gained weight , it’s normal .....stop dressing like you’re a six . You’re not a six lol

Reactions: 5
Yessss to this !!
Her trying to walk in those dinosaur stompers as well loool

she is dressing like she’s skinny and everything she is wearing doesn’t fit or flatter . Rosie hun , you’ve gained weight , it’s normal .....stop dressing like you’re a six . You’re not a six lol
She honestly suited the whole chavvy look she had years ago w Jack. I feel like if she dresses like the stereotypical Essex girls like pink and clean and neutral ( no hate to Essex girlies love you and you’re always super nice and presentable ) she would acc look so much better. Keep the dark hair but clean up her look she can be edgy and whatever and still be presented as clean. She needs to dress for her body shape and not wat her mind thinks she is. She suited the dresses and lushes thing

Reactions: 4