Rosie Bragg #3 looking like a old hag still a smelly hag, no friends no man

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She honestly suited the whole chavvy look she had years ago w Jack. I feel like if she dresses like the stereotypical Essex girls like pink and clean and neutral ( no hate to Essex girlies love you and you’re always super nice and presentable ) she would acc look so much better. Keep the dark hair but clean up her look she can be edgy and whatever and still be presented as clean. She needs to dress for her body shape and not wat her mind thinks she is. She suited the dresses and lushes thing
Totally agree !!!

Reactions: 3
How is she saying she finds the love island dance challenge cringe when she everyday she posts videos of her dancing around in her bra and knickers 😂 thats whats bleeping cringe you weirdo

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The pictures are awful. If she didn’t smell of piss before she definitely does now. Whys she always under this bridge. Secondly, her likes are off cause she’s not getting a lot
58F455C0-378B-4133-9443-41B1A7DC2D3C.png

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Again with her on about love island saying ‘i dont even watch it’ you know she’s one of those people that thinks she’s more mature because she doesn’t watch it😂

Reactions: 2
LOL live and soon as she starts singing everyone leaves and she’s left with 14 people watching her. After she said her throat is hurting and she couldn’t remember how many days she worked this week and think it was 6 days 😂😂😂 how can you not remember how many days you work

Reactions: 3
Not her saying she’s lost weight whilst having her phone at an angle to make her look skinny and sucking in. Like stand as you would at any other time with your posture how it actually is and let’s see if you really lost weight

Reactions: 5
LOL live and soon as she starts singing everyone leaves and she’s left with 14 people watching her. After she said her throat is hurting and she couldn’t remember how many days she worked this week and think it was 6 days 😂😂😂 how can you not remember how many days you work
Did you see her saying a video of her on tiktok went ‘viral’ but all the ones of her singing get no views… maybe take the hint rose😂 also 9k likes is not viral on tik tok ahaha

Reactions: 5
Did you see her saying a video of her on tiktok went ‘viral’ but all the ones of her singing get no views… maybe take the hint rose😂 also 9k likes is not viral on tik tok ahaha
Lol I never saw that. Why does she do this tuesday take over crap anyways she’s tit

She’s been teasing her music for yeaaaars now it doesn’t take this long to record n out out.

Reactions: 4
Yeah bleeping Google man with a van! Like I don’t get this girl does she expect people doing everything for her she can’t even do a quick search and call herself
If she finally moving out? Wonder how she can afford that...or maybe she's housesharing with one of her followers.

Reactions: 1