Rosie Bragg #3 looking like a old hag still a smelly hag, no friends no man

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ERM HOLD UP ! I remember a story posted not long ago where she was expressing the fact she is straight and most definitely does not do pussy and she said it in a way that was looking down upon it

IM NEW HERE - have been reading for a while but I have been following Rosie since she first started her magical journey🤣.

she is a desperate cry out for attention and decides to pick her career and culture by the day asif it were an outfit. She tries to give off a bad witch vibe but it gives off dirty witch.

as a cam girl and full time model I can confirm that if you know anything about the industry only fans is not where the money is at - great platform and each to their own but the girls are missing out on where real income is made. The sad thing with Rosie is her content isn’t enough , she’s simple she’s basic and most of it is a little PG and it actually shows how un sexy and classy she is as a woman and the fact she is also completing this on the side to earn a little here and there and probably just use it for when she needs money is the reason she will never go far because she would
Rather do the bare minimum of every task she starts.

I hate Rosie - I’ve tried to feel sorry for her but the things she has said and done is just
Vile and it pisses me off as a female with a black daughter she now wants to come across like she is some yardie and be out here doing her edges. She has had many controversial opinions about hair when it comes to culture and she is the most uneducated and ignorant human I’ve met in a long time.

the vibe she’s got going now , everything looking dirty and over hippie . I myself am a hippie but it does not
mean stop being hygienic , waking up a woman in the same makeup and clothes and calling it edgy. She is vile her body is vile and as a woman she should want to look after herself… the way she dances , the way she sings is all cringe because everything is PICK ME PICK ME . she needs to call it a day , get an easy customer service job to get her foot in the door and start actually living her best life instead of holding onto hopeless dreams . Her friend is still a very low key artist that she keeps bigging up who is also terrible - she has a long way to go 🤣 (also I body shamed yes because she is not hesitant to do so and I really do believe it’s one vile sight 🤣girl is a smeg fridge…)

And on that note - enjoy your bank holiday weekend and enjoy experiencing what every day is like for Rosie slagg 🙏🏼Xoxo

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
LOOOOOOOOOOL! bleeping dead! I remember when she said she would never lick a pussy! I think she was on a live! And now she claims she’s bi ffs 😂😂😂😂 she’s such an attention seeking slag. Switching her sexuality coz no men want her 😂😂

Reactions: 5
Imcoming new personality trait: ✨bi sexual roze✨

I swear she does this every 3 months or so.. its unfair on the actual community who have had to face homophobia and discrimination their entire lives for rosie to come out on a whim after multiple times of her expressing she would never be with a girl and has only ever had boyfriends to say shes bi sexual clearly to get abit of attention and probably for boys to message her thinking it makes her more sexy 😂😂😂

Reactions: 7
I’m ngl I find it weird to announce sexuality ... like you don’t see me posting “ I AM STRAIGHT” like I don’t think anyone would

also her being so dramatic about dissolving her fillers we don’t care

I know it’s harsh but she’s straight ugly like she’s the only human being ill outright say is Just ugly

This might be a random thought but I’ve been watching Anne Marie on tiktok ( lovely girl 10/10) n I feel like Rosie has been copying her mannerisms. Cause Anne is very culturally aware and yk dabbles in black culture IN A RESPECTFUL WAY. The way she sings seems to be way Rosie is tryna copy even the face n stuff idk might just be me

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Yes she did - she said she would never lick pussy or be with a girl. Understandable if she was saying this 10 odd years ago but a couple of months ago ? Again yes she is purely doing it because stupid guys think it’s attractive and she attracts that type anyway. She probably saw a girl on her night out flirting with a girl and she got lots of attention and now she’s acting like she hates it but has realised what stupid guys will do for girl on girl 🤣🤣🤣

Also “there you go I said it” asif it was super hard for her to do so 🤣🤣you didn’t stutter once babe or explain what it’s been like for you mentally and physically . She has no idea how many people have picked up on this and how obvious it is that it’s a pick me move

Reactions: 3
Ye
I’m ngl I find it weird to announce sexuality ... like you don’t see me posting “ I AM STRAIGHT” like I don’t think anyone would

also her being so dramatic about dissolving her fillers we don’t care

I know it’s harsh but she’s straight ugly like she’s the only human being ill outright say is Just ugly

This might be a random thought but I’ve been watching Anne Marie on tiktok ( lovely girl 10/10) n I feel like Rosie has been copying her mannerisms. Cause Anne is very culturally aware and yk dabbles in black culture IN A RESPECTFUL WAY. The way she sings seems to be way Rosie is tryna copy even the face n stuff idk might just be me

Just watches her tik toks and yeah deffo agree. Can’t stand either of them lol

She deffo did say she was as straight as it gets. Even if you weren’t comfortable coming out at the time you just wouldn’t make such a comment

She is the definition of a beg. I honestly cringe for her

OMGGG I AM CREASINGG!!!!
ETF has she done to herself Ahahaha she’s fucked in head why change herself/personality/style/culture every week HAHA I so much preferred her back in like 2018. One min she’s classy next boujee next spiritual next skater Rock chick next back fishing next nessa from Gavin n Stacey next big lesbo next she will be shagging her stray looking step brother ! That tattoo has absolutely ruined her omgggg. Also asif she’s on a skate board cause beau took the car back.

It’s a Shame what she’s done to herself I don’t think she’s well, why she got no job either u reckon she’s claiming carers allowance looool this music tit is bullshit too that won’t go anywhere

OMGGG I AM CREASINGG!!!!
ETF has she done to herself Ahahaha she’s fucked in head why change herself/personality/style/culture every week HAHA I so much preferred her back in like 2018. One min she’s classy next boujee next spiritual next skater Rock chick next back fishing next nessa from Gavin n Stacey next big lesbo next she will be shagging her stray looking step brother ! That tattoo has absolutely ruined her omgggg. Also asif she’s on a skate board cause beau took the car back.

It’s a Shame what she’s done to herself I don’t think she’s well, why she got no job either u reckon she’s claiming carers allowance looool this music tit is bullshit too that won’t go anywhere
You'd have every right to report her. She's only started her OF recently. Her mum is a 100% claiming disabled benefits for herself and everything else so that our tax money will pay her fking rent looool. Rosie's on carers allowence, how else is she buying all her charity shop 'stoner' clothes. I know some middle aged people on the next street in Brentwood that claim their mums who they don't give two fucks about. Very common. Annoys me when I acc go to work 9-5 and pay my taxes. Imagine your income being benefits for someone you DONT even look after and showing your fishy fanny on OF. Mate downgrade if I ever seen one.

Reactions: 8
actually dying of laughter watching her recent stories. her new career move is…. working in a coffee shop!!! wow Roze!!! you’re doing big things 😍
can’t cope with her calling her screeching a music CAREER. just because you sit at the back of a boy’s garden on his computer auto tuning yourself doesn’t make it a career.
genuinely worried that she’s got some sort of disorder - surely it’s not normal to be changing your ‘career’ path and fake re-inventing yourself every week? is she ok?

actually dying of laughter watching her recent stories. her new career move is…. working in a coffee shop!!! wow Roze!!! you’re doing big things 😍
can’t cope with her calling her screeching a music CAREER. just because you sit at the back of a boy’s garden on his computer auto tuning yourself doesn’t make it a career.
genuinely worried that she’s got some sort of disorder - surely it’s not normal to be changing your ‘career’ path and fake re-inventing yourself every week? is she ok?
Its insane how little she knows about the real world😂 ‘i applied for so many jobs and couldn’t get one’ yeah maybe because your 21 years of age, have no qualifications or work experience and the only thing you can put on ur cv is only fans😂 and you dont have ‘haters’ now because you dont have any followers to see you not because people respect you? 1 minute she wants to be an influencer and is asking for brands to collab and then its ‘i hated being an influencer’ aswell what happened to her being a ‘social media manager’? Nothing about her life is stable and she keeps pretending shes doing ‘big things’ but literally nothing she’s done has gone anywhere and definitely not her music😂 how many people have ‘released’ music and you dont hear or know their names.. she just isnt good her singing is average and so are all her ‘songs’

Reactions: 10
She is something else honestly hahahahah she used to say all the time I’d never have an average job or lower herself to get a 9-5 job it’s embarrassing etc HAHA look at her now obvs no one’s interested in her only fans she’s musty🤢 and her universal credit can’t be enough she’s obviously doing tit in her music career to get a normal job

Reactions: 8
How many of us think she’s never declared any of her earning from social media to HMRC? I do👆🏻 I’m here paying £600-£700 in tax every month literally going to work for a week to earn nothing and she’s here doing the minimum amount of hours so she’s still entitled to benefits - smelly, broke and beggy. Happy Friday!