Rosie Bragg #2 BabyGirlRoze or ByRosieMBragg? Who cares she’s still a ...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She re brands every few months lol. Also as rude as it sounds. I’ve never seen someone so ugly like genuinely not one feature in her face is remotely appealing or good. Like brows tit eyes tit hair crispy lips popable nose ... well. Jawline fake like mate not one compliment I can give this lazy smelling twit. Also her injury looks like a minor blister at most 😂😂

Reactions: 6
How many friends/friendship groups has this girl gone through and she’s out here asking for new ones as if she isnt clearly the problem? 😭 you have to laugh
E38934E8-9CA6-4839-AC6C-6715E076AEE0.png

• Haha
Can she please stop posting like she’s still an influencer.
you’re not relevant.
you’re not fierce like you make out
You have no friends
Your family and boyfriend doesn’t want to be around you
You cant do makeup properly
You cant run a business
You can’t hold down a job
You failed at forex
You lied and said you and Lego man were moving out when really it was just him
You talk about cleaning your room like it’s an achievement
You talk down to everyone that speaks to you
You fat shame
You’re racist
You claim benefits (nothing wrong with that) to your advantage and don’t even register your makeup clients or lushes company.
you can’t even send your orders out on the day they come in.
which would be understandable if the were handmade but they’re literally sitting in your piss and weed stinking wardrobe.
I know people that have been to your house and know how dirty and stinky it is.
imagine looking how you smell.
you don’t even wash your face
You class going to needles and cream once a month as your skin routine
We can still see last months mascara round your eyes
you edit pics and glamourise body dysmorphia
You want friends but who wants to be friends with someone who does all of the above?
Oh and furthermore how can my friend see you out once and you said to her she’s allowed to sit with you cause she’s kinda pretty but then shaded her because she got more male attention than you.
You’re not the queen nor will you ever be.
you had a chance to make it far but I guess things flop when your a horrible person with an ugly personality ☺
Rant over 😂

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Can she please stop posting like she’s still an influencer.
you’re not relevant.
you’re not fierce like you make out
You have no friends
Your family and boyfriend doesn’t want to be around you
You cant do makeup properly
You cant run a business
You can’t hold down a job
You failed at forex
You lied and said you and Lego man were moving out when really it was just him
You talk about cleaning your room like it’s an achievement
You talk down to everyone that speaks to you
You fat shame
You’re racist
You claim benefits (nothing wrong with that) to your advantage and don’t even register your makeup clients or lushes company.
you can’t even send your orders out on the day they come in.
which would be understandable if the were handmade but they’re literally sitting in your piss and weed stinking wardrobe.
I know people that have been to your house and know how dirty and stinky it is.
imagine looking how you smell.
you don’t even wash your face
You class going to needles and cream once a month as your skin routine
We can still see last months mascara round your eyes
you edit pics and glamourise body dysmorphia
You want friends but who wants to be friends with someone who does all of the above?
Oh and furthermore how can my friend see you out once and you said to her she’s allowed to sit with you cause she’s kinda pretty but then shaded her because she got more male attention than you.
You’re not the queen nor will you ever be.
you had a chance to make it far but I guess things flop when your a horrible person with an ugly personality ☺
Rant over 😂
Couldn’t have said it better 😂😂😂

She really does seem like the type of person who is only friends with pretty girls but also they need to be less pretty than her because she needs to be centre of attention 😭😭

Last edited:
I think she may be in a probation period with that beer brand because i dont have no clue as to why theyd give her a job when she has no experience the girl never even received proper pr or ad sponsorships. I highly doubt shes ever had to sign a contract

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.