Rosie Bragg #2 BabyGirlRoze or ByRosieMBragg? Who cares she’s still a ...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s even conning people with the postage. £6 for a pair of cheap, thin leggings. What’s the extra weight? Dog hairs?
There she goes again being a fraud. Disgusting! She will probably justify its extra costs for paper, printer ink, electricity used and petrol driving to the station. What a div.

I regularly post with packages with Royal Mail. For second class signed for small package up to 1kg is £4. And they can come and collect it from your home for an extra 72p.
& since her business is doing so well with “so many” orders, she would organise a discounted delivery with Hermes or somewhere cheaper. But she’s too dumb for that.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Lol can someone tell me who’s bought her account ???? Her clothes are so shite and she’s even taken from my small business saying she was going to promote and never did she’s a lying slag

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Lol can someone tell me who’s bought her account ???? Her clothes are so shite and she’s even taken from my small business saying she was going to promote and never did she’s a lying slag
Don’t ever message me again you bleeping little slag ahah. That’s the meme that comes into my head sorry

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That’s disgusting, you should call her out! She constantly takes clothing from small business then sells them full price on Depop after wearing it. She’s rotten to the core.

Reactions: 5
she wants our attention :)

eww why do they look so outgrown if they new ahhahaha
1614616118439.png

dirty fingers pack8ing up your orders xoxoxox

1614616147644.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
New to this thread what’s up with this girl

her orange stained fingers the yellow brassy hair the vile lips , how and why do people follow her she’s absolutely disgusting 🥴

Reactions: 7
At least give those filthy sliders a wipe down first 🤢 even stole her bf socks aha woman.
C3F5A090-9863-4560-AEB9-31445AC775A5.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Her lips are actually f’ed
73D02821-5E57-4828-A982-0EAA04566B41.jpeg

Can tell she didn’t go far with education, what kind of English is this 🤨
CE1556FA-4233-41B4-A8E8-E14C17822BF1.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I have those slides in the greeny colour from ego and they are the easiest to clean?? Baby wipes they are literally just rubber

Loooooooool give the trainers a day off love! Smelly feet in them without socks 🤢
Not to mention the orange hand.
Then the second picture! Put your crutch away! About Bonita Bonita. Your an English ROSE! A dried up old dead one at that with one orange hand and one white hand! Makes me throw up in my mouth a little !
I just find her poses and stuff so weird like

Loooooooool give the trainers a day off love! Smelly feet in them without socks 🤢
Not to mention the orange hand.
Then the second picture! Put your crutch away! About Bonita Bonita. Your an English ROSE! A dried up old dead one at that with one orange hand and one white hand! Makes me throw up in my mouth a little !

i bet there will be a little breeze coming out of them ahaha its disgusting and unhygienic .

Reactions: 4
Or just don’t drive without a license by yourself? Idiot
View attachment 463163
why don’t you put your phone down and drive the damn thing🧐 accident waiting to happen and then she has to wait to be able to even get a provisional again!! Doesn’t deserve what she has her boyfriend got her a car and instead of focusing on driving she’s taking pictures to say look at me. If I was beau I would think she’s a joke.

Imagine getting behind the wheel and your first thought is oops better take a picture and show everyone. I used to do that when I was like 17. Grow up rosie

Reactions: 6
Not Hope taking her dog on a walk in probs the same place Ms Bragg takes her company pictures shoutout to Ware
19885206-B39B-48A5-9EBE-1266B5299A57.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.